Update day: 11-11-2022
- Supervise the day to day transaction of the Accounting Assistant.
- Ensures compliance with accounting standards and statutory requirements on filings of tax or company returns, together with various government requirements and regulations in a timely manner.
- Ensure all accounting entries are correct and in compliance with the generally accepted accounting principles.
- Review month-end financials closing process.
- Participate in the preparation of Financial Statements.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy/Financial Management/Management Accounting or equivalent.
- With at least 5 years of work experience in General Accounting.
- Knowledgeable in Financial Planning and Financial Reporting
- Knowledgeable in accounting principles and practices.
- Detail-oriented and can work with minimal supervision.
- Possess a high level of integrity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is an advantage
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-12-2022🌏 Manila City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 25-12-2022🌏 Taguig City, National Capital Reg, Mandaluyong City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-12-2022🌏 Muntinlupa City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 26-12-2022🌏 Muntinlupa City, National Capital Reg, Paranaque City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 20-12-2022🌏 Caloocan City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 19-12-2022🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 15-12-2022🌏 Paranaque City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-12-2022🌏 Caloocan City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 27-12-2022🌏 Manila City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 24-12-2022🌏 Navotas City, National Capital Reg