Update day: 23-09-2023
- Supervise the day to day transaction of the Accounting Assistant.
- Ensures compliance with accounting standards and statutory requirements on filings of tax or company returns, together with various government requirements and regulations in a timely manner.
- Ensure all accounting entries are correct and in compliance with the generally accepted accounting principles.
- Review month-end financials closing process.
- Participate in the preparation of Financial Statements.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy/Financial Management/Management Accounting or equivalent.
- With at least 5 years of work experience in General Accounting.
- Knowledgeable in Financial Planning and Financial Reporting
- Knowledgeable in accounting principles and practices.
- Detail-oriented and can work with minimal supervision.
- Possess a high level of integrity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is an advantage
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 ₱29000 - ₱30000⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Paranaque City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Navotas City, National Capital Reg
💸 ₱20000 - ₱25000⏰ 03-10-2023🌏 Caloocan City, National Capital Reg
💸 ₱40000 - ₱60000⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Taguig City, National Capital Reg
💸 ₱35000 - ₱49000⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Taguig City, National Capital Reg
💸 ₱20000 - ₱25000⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Navotas City, National Capital Reg
💸 ₱18000 - ₱24000⏰ 12-10-2023🌏 Valenzuela City, National Capital Reg
💸 ₱18000 - ₱25000⏰ 21-10-2023🌏 Mandaluyong City, National Capital Reg
💸 ₱50000 - ₱70000⏰ 21-10-2023🌏 Pasig City, National Capital Reg
💸 ₱20000 - ₱28000⏰ 20-10-2023🌏 Manila City, National Capital Reg