Assurance - Financial Reporting Officer
☞ DELOITTE SHARED SERVICE CENTER INC.
Location: Muntinlupa City National Capital Reg
Title: Assurance - Financial Reporting Officer
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
The Financial Reporting Officer is responsible in ensuring that management expense entries are accurately accounted for and communicated to the stakeholders in a timely manner. He/she will perform tasks related to budget clearance in My AXA Budget (MAB). He or She will also perform tasks related to process improvement and close coordination with Finance Business Partnership (FBP) particularly Forecasting and Planning team and Business Partnership and Relations team.
Prepare monthly recording of journal entries related to accruals and prepayments of Management Expense (ME).
- Review initial accrual entries from MAB, as prepared by the Senior Specialists.
- Review generated entries in People soft related to Management expense, ensure completeness and propose items for final accrual. Prepare journal entries for booking.
- Review and validate posted entries for prepayments. Prepare schedule and propose prepayments adjustment. Prepare journal entries for booking.
- Assist/collaborate with other Teams in case of discrepancies or as needed.
Prepare monthly and/or quarterly reports, as needed by the Management
- Prepare variance analysis of actual ME vs Plan.
- Prepare monthly and/or quarterly internal reports, such as Expense Overrun (EO) Reports, Flash & MBR, Manpower consumption report, Retail and Commercial split/ direct and indirect split, group charges expense tracking, group charges volume confirmation, per division ME report, special ME reports, etc., as needed by the Management.
Prepare external reports such as accrued expense for tax purposes and accrued expense breakdown for IC Status Report, annual statement schedules, audit schedules and reports, etc. as needed by the Management.
- Consolidate and prepare report for annual year-end accrual requests schedule.
- Assist/collaborate with other Teams to further understand variances.
Review monthly reconciliation of Subsidiary ledger and General Ledger balances.
- Review reconciliation of SL and GL balances of Accrued Expense and Prepayments.
- Review subsidiary ledger of Accrued Expense and Prepayments.
ME & DAP
Review daily funding/travel requisitions in My AXA Budget (MAB)
- Ensure that the request are accurately charged to proper cost center, activity codes and gl codes.
- Ensure that supporting documents are complete and valid.
- Approve accrued expense requisitions in MAB.
- Assist/collaborate with FBP Team, as needed.
Review and upload daily reallocation requests (except for requests under Investments/Projects)
- Validate and assess accuracy of the requests
- Consolidate and prepare reallocation report to the Board, for requisitions above P2.5M.
MAB Activity Codes and Cost center Maintenance
- Review annually active cost centers and recommend items for deletion/renaming or for deactivation.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Able to work with cross functional teams
- Keen to details and highly committed
- Diligent and can work with minimum supervision
- Strongly good communication and documentation skills
- Proficient in Excel, and any accounting software
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 13-04-2023🌏 Mandaluyong City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 13-04-2023🌏 Taguig City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 12-04-2023🌏 Quezon, Calabarzon & Mimaropa, San Juan City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 26-04-2023🌏 Navotas City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-04-2023🌏 Taguig City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 22-04-2023🌏 Malabon City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 14-04-2023🌏 Las Pinas City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 22-04-2023🌏 Paranaque City, National Capital Reg
CALL CENTER AGENTS -FRESH GRADS/UNDERGRADS I NO BPO EXPERIENCE I UP TO 27K -💸 Negotiate⏰ 26-04-2023🌏 Pateros City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 27-04-2023🌏 Pasay City, National Capital Reg