Update day: 31-10-2023
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Responsible for achieving loan volume targets while maintaining profitability, sound credit quality and good customer service.
1. Actively solicits microfinance loan accounts to meet the business needs of the customers.
2. Develops the Microfinance office centers through regular center meetings & visits, servicing of MFO members, training, performance updates, etc.
3. Analyzes overall loan applicant’s qualifications to determine feasibility of granting loans.
4. Initiates credit and collection activities to ensure credit quality of accounts.
5. Coordinates with concerned officers and/or other units related to processing and servicing of loan applications and loan clients.
6. Ensures adherence to the bank’s policies and procedures.
7. Executes sales and/or marketing activities that will achieve volume targets.
8. Attends to inquiries and other requirements of the clients.
9. Reviews and updates customer loan files, loan agreements, etc. to ensure adequacy for credit processing and loan booking.
10. Secures information regarding competitor’s practices, market trends and customer needs.
11. Performs other functions that may be assigned to him/her.
Possesses good selling, communication and customer service skills.
Must have basic mathematical knowledge.
Preferably familiar with computer software including word processing & spreadsheets.
With fieldwork and sales experience on Microfinance, an advantage.
Preferably can drive a motorcycle.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Bohol, Central Visayas, Palawan
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Cebu, Central Visayas
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Bohol, Central Visayas
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Bohol, Central Visayas
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Cebu, Central Visayas
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Bohol, Central Visayas
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Bohol, Central Visayas
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Cebu, Central Visayas