Update day: 31-10-2023
- Analyze business requirements
- Providing consistent and concise documentation for business owners
- Facilitate joint application development sessions with business partners and system developers
- Create use-case diagrams, activity diagrams, data flow diagrams, and other industry-standard documents.
- Understand and document the as-is and to-be state of systems or applications
- Assist with user acceptance testing
- Assist in the preparation of user training materials and communications
- Assist management with project development estimation and scoping.
- Manage team task scheduling and communications
- 1-2 years with preference given to real-world work experience related to business analysis or development.
- A degree associated with Information Technology or Computer Science Competent knowledge of one or more of the following: SDLC, Agile & Waterfall methodologies, elicitation/analysis techniques, programming and database management systems
- Strong ownership, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn and adopt new technologies and processes quickly
- Willing to work on a night-shift schedule
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Nueva Ecija, Central Luzon
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Aurora, Central Luzon
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Zambales, Central Luzon
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Central Luzon, Bataan