Update day: 20-02-2024
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Our Customer’s success is our access. From the most prestigious, award-winning productions, to music and movies made at home, Avid creates the technology that people use to make the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world. The shows, commercials, and news programs you watch on TV. The entertaining video and film stories you see on the web and on the big screen. The personal audio and video treasures that people make at home to preserve their favorite moments in life. Our innovative digital audio and video solutions continue to revolutionize the art of creative storytelling, and have earned us dozens of awards, including 2 Oscar® statuettes, a Grammy®, and 14 Emmys®. If you want to be part of this media industry and think you have what it takes to contribute to our Customer’s success through the following opportunity, then send us your credentials. To learn how Avid powers greater creators or for more information, visit www.avid.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Business Operations Analyst at Avid is a flexible role that requires completion of tasks strengthening various departments such as Sales, Marketing, Channel and Pricing Operations. You will be responsible to deliver operations support by working with data, generating reports, helping maintain various systems, preparing business insights, and executing processes to aid with business planning and other go-to-market strategies. You will work on a variety of projects and one-off requests that may involve you exercising independent judgment and making recommendations in selecting the optimal solution and become an expert at analyzing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) across Marketing, Sales, Channel, and Pricing. You are challenged by “ambiguity” because you are a problem solver, and you enjoy using your skills to find the best solution for any given task. Collaboration with cross functional teams to support operational efficiencies is highly encouraged.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Find solutions to complex issues, often requiring innovative thinking, and careful consideration before outlining a plan.
- Provide analysis to ad-hoc inquires by researching/reporting in Domo and Salesfore.com as well as Excel using functions such as pivot tables, VLOOKUP, IF statements, etc.
- Learn forecasting and reporting tools and become proficient enough to maintain, to troubleshoot, and to answer question related to them.
- Create, maintain, deliver, and improve various reports in an accurate and timely manner without compromising data integrity.
- Support overall Business Operations by providing the reporting and analysis needed to drive the corporate and local strategies.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree and equivalent work experience (3-5 years)
- Knowledge of Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel and VBA (preferred), MS PowerPoint and Visio (a plus)
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems such as Oracle and NetSuite (preferred)
- Proficient in latest analytics and data visualization tools such as DOMO, Power BI, Tableau, or alike
- Experience in Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM systems
- Knowledge of Demand Tools and Marketo or equivalent Marketing Data Automation application is an advantage
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Detail oriented, enjoys problem solving, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A team player with thought leadership
Avid is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, equity, and inclusion – an environment we are committed to creating for all employees.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 Makati City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 04-03-2024🌏 San Juan City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 15-03-2024🌏 Malabon City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 Muntinlupa City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 22-03-2024🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg
💸 15k⏰ 08-03-2024🌏 San Juan City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 08-03-2024🌏 Marikina City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Caloocan City, National Capital Reg
💸 15k⏰ 22-03-2024🌏 San Juan City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 08-03-2024🌏 Muntinlupa City, National Capital Reg