Update day: 20-01-2024
Job type: Full-time
Job contentToyota Motor Philippines is looking for Business Planning and Finance Specialist to join our New Mobility Division based in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
In this role, you are expected to be a domain expert in cost profit study and analysis, research, project planning, conceptualization, and business development.
Your Role And Responsibilities
- Develop new business model for used cars and business plans for business and revenue growth
- Create concept paper and new business scheme study
- Conduct onsite and online research, activity planning and development
- Conduct cost profit analysis of the current and future projects
- Establish network with banks and or financial companies for sourcing or repossessed cars or units
- Establish network with brokers or auction houses for used car
- Study used car brokership business, rebuild concept and conduct trials and implementation
- Support in developing the used car for full-service lease
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Financial Management, Economics, Business Administration and Management
- Relevant job experience in used car business, car financing scheme and vehicle sales
- You are heavily involved in planning and implementation in used car business
- You can identify opportunities and take action to build strategic relationships to help achieve business goals.
- You are capable of clearly conveying information and ideas in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- You are proactive; taking prompt action to accomplish objectives and taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required.
- You are capable of obtaining information and identifying key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision.
- You have achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas and are keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- Must be willing to work in Makati City
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Has knowledge on business model and cost profit analysis
- Has good customer service orientation and presentation skills
- Has project management and organizational skills
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- Tenacious team player and can work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skill
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Bataan, Central Luzon
⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 Agusan del Norte, Caraga
⏰ 14-03-2024🌏 North Cotabato, Soccsksargen, Surigao del Sur
⏰ 14-03-2024🌏 Pampanga, Central Luzon
⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 Zambales, Central Luzon, Pangasinan
⏰ 07-03-2024🌏 Sorsogon, Bicol Region
⏰ 07-04-2024🌏 Nueva Ecija, Central Luzon