Update day: 12-01-2023
- Purchase mechanical spare parts, local fabrication of spares, OEM spares, Printed Circuit Boards assembly & repair, jigs & fixtures, metal sheet fabrication, engaging services of contractors for building requirement such as but not limited to Structural, Electrical, Air-conditioning, Mechanical, Civil Works, according to specification / requirement in line with the most favorable cost, quality, and delivery targets.
- Negotiate contract terms with key suppliers to ensure value for money, quality standards and delivery terms with technical and operational input from stakeholders if appropriate
- Establish and monitor inventory safety stock according to standard usage, lead time, and forecast based on MRP tool. Ensure continuous supply of required spares and communicate any supply problems which may impact operations.
- Conducts vendor sourcing, selection and accreditation, supplier audits, assessment and performance evaluation in compliance to PSM policies and procedures, corporate Supplier Excellence Program specification, and Quality Standards requirement.
- Establishes annual standard costs, provide analysis on costs, new and existing. Initiates cost saving measures through Negotiation, Price Breaks ordering, localization of OEM spares, and qualification of 3rd party sources.
- Process requisitions, negotiates with suppliers to obtain best offer available based on requirement, generate purchase orders,monitor deliveries, and coordinate RMA for return of rejected deliveries.
- Research and evaluate areas of opportunity for cost savings. Undertake research on and evaluate existing and new suppliers
- Work collaboratively and negotiate and engage with stakeholders and suppliers regarding new projects, supplies and initiatives and advise of impact of change on PSM, maintenance, and facilities activities.
- Explore alternate sources for OEM and localized spares.
- Develop ideas and strategies to improve operational efficiency, add value, aid business performance and work towards a strategy of continuous improvement.
- Assess and evaluate suppliers and contribute to performance reviews for contract compliance. Compile data relating to supplier performance for evaluation.
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and keep up good communications. Ensure that a professional and consistent approach is taken in relation to all supplier relationships.
- Ensure compliance to company guidelines, PSM policies and procedures during supplier negotiations and contracts award process.
- Initiates cost saving measures through negotiation, price breaks ordering, localize sourcing, catalogs, blanket agreements, shipment consolidation, Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI), Volume Purchase Agreement (VPA).
- Stay current and up to date on any changes that may affect the supply and demand of needed products and materials and advise others of any impact.
- Acts as an interface between suppliers and other relevant departments on PSM processes and new projects and activities. Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery, or invoice issues. Work closely with others in the procurement function and review opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Assists the immediate supervisor in other matters leading to the achievement of the department’s goals and objectives. Keep the immediate supervisor informed of all activities or problems. Generate reports and updates as and when required.
- Initiate projects leading to the achievement of the department’s goals and objectives. Keep the immediate supervisor informed of all activities or problems.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering major in Mechanical/ Civil/ Electronics & Communications.
- Preferably with work experience in related function
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 Las Pinas City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 Pateros City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Malabon City, National Capital Reg, Quezon
💸 Negotiate⏰ 02-03-2023🌏 Las Pinas City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 Muntinlupa City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 San Juan City, National Capital Reg, Malabon City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 21-02-2023🌏 Valenzuela City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 27-02-2023🌏 Las Pinas City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Malabon City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Valenzuela City, National Capital Reg, Paranaque City