This role co-leads the design and delivery of a portfolio of the Department together with the SVP for Corporate Planning and Business Development to ensure that First Philec is at the forefront in the industry. Area of impact of this post is enterprise-wide, or even including international to support, guide, track, achieve and ensure proper implementation of all initiatives and well-defined strategic objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage strategic initiatives by the following:
1. Maintain breadth and depth of understanding of market innovations and trends that may impact the programs and transformation initiatives of the business
2. Monitors and track progress of strategic initiatives and programs until completed and prepares and renders necessary reports, recommendations, insights and presentations to top management;
3. Supports planning and budgeting to make sure that corporate programs and strategic priorities are integrated with other support functions;
4. Will directly report to the Senior Vice President for Corporate Planning and Business Development and perform other duties as directed/mandated
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Industrial Engineering, Economics, Business, Finance or other fields with specialized experienced.
• Experience in corporate planning, data analytics and research
• Confident to participate in the business planning sessions, presentations for the General Manager, talks to top management.
• Skills in Project Management, Technical Competency, Business Scorecard, Financial Analysis and Accounting, Industry Knowledge, Market Research and Analysis, Business Case Development, Marketing, Negotiation Skills, Communication Skills, and Digital Savvy
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Laguna, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Rizal, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 Batangas, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 14-03-2023🌏 Laguna, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 ₱14600 - ₱20600⏰ 11-03-2023🌏 Batangas, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 17-03-2023🌏 Cavite, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-03-2023🌏 Laguna, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 15-03-2023🌏 Laguna, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 16-03-2023🌏 Batangas, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 Rizal, Calabarzon & Mimaropa