Update day: 23-11-2022
Maxeon Solar Technologiesis a global leader in solar innovation. Built from 35 years of boundary-pushing solar innovation, Maxeon designs, manufactures, and sells industry-leading SunPower branded solar products. Maxeon is Powering Positive Change every day with a brilliant, passionate and driven team of more than 5,000 people globally.
We push the boundaries,taking solar technology higher, faster, and farther than before.
We hold ourselves to a higher standard,striving for the highest integrity, safety, and quality.
We thrive together as a global team,embracing our diverse backgrounds to make a positive impact on the world.
Join us in POWERING POSITIVE CHANGE™
The Cost Accounting and Inventory Management Manager is responsible for leading the Cost Accounting and Inventory Management team primarily to ensure accurate financial reporting related to Inventory valuation of the company in accordance with US GAAP and ensuring
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Responsible for financial closing activities such as inventory analysis, inventory fluxes, inventory account reconciliation, manual adjustments, and cycle review
· Review inventory variances analysis and capitalization such as Purchase Price Variances, Manufacturing Variances, Inventory Revaluations for global sites such as FAB, MODCO, APAC, EMEA, AMERICAS
· Review monthly calculation and analysis of Months of Inventories used for capitalization process
· Review quarterly Inventory Reserves Risk Assessment for global sites including engagement to business partners
· Provide accounting guidance and assumptions to business partners and stakeholders affecting Inventory Accounting
· Responsible for preparation of Balance Sheet Cycle Review (Inventory) and P&L Cycle Review (Inventory COGS and Manufacturing Overhead) fluxes and materials
· Provide inventory accounting deliverables related to SOX controls and PBC requirement for the quarterly audit process
· Engaged in closure of inventory accounting concerns related to Factory and Regional Warehouses
· Ensure compliance to LE audit requirement for Inventories
· Lead cost accounting and inventory team for new projects, new technology impacting inventory and operation
· Engaged in the Inventory & COGS Fluxes and Analysis between forecasts and actuals
· Review of Inventory Dashboards, Inventory Supply Chain Ops Deck, Inventory Turns, Non nettable inventory, TOTAL Inventory Dashboard and other management reporting requirements
· Review Standard Cost summary to be presented to business partners for review and sign off
· Provide support to all other Inventory Management tasks including management reporting
· Support other management reports and adhoc analysis/requests
· Perform other duties that may be assigned
· Bachelor’s or College Degree in Accountancy, preferably CPA
· With minimum of 8 -13 years of experience in Inventory/Cost Accounting experience
· Highly analytical skills, keen to details and well organized
· Good in oral and written communication skills, can interact well with different levels in organization
· Can deal with foreign nationality stakeholders
· Knowledgeable in Oracle system, a plus
· Knowledgeable in Sarbanes Oxley required
· Proficient in excel, word, powerpoint
Your safety is our number one priority at Maxeon. All our employees must complete regular workplace safety training and comply with our mandatory safety standards.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Maxeon’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. Maxeon will not tolerate unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by national, local, state or federal laws or regulations.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 22-12-2022🌏 Cavite, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-12-2022🌏 Laguna, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 ₱14600 - ₱20600⏰ 18-12-2022🌏 Batangas, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
⏰ 15-12-2022🌏 Bukidnon, Northern Mindanao, Camiguin
💸 ₱13000 - ₱15000⏰ 24-12-2022🌏 Laguna, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 27-12-2022🌏 Quezon, Calabarzon & Mimaropa, Mandaluyong City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 15-12-2022🌏 Laguna, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 ₱25000 - ₱35000⏰ 27-12-2022🌏 Rizal, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 ₱18000 - ₱30000⏰ 26-12-2022🌏 Cavite, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 22-12-2022🌏 Laguna, Calabarzon & Mimaropa