Update day: 06-02-2024
Salary: ₱60000 - ₱75000 / month
Credit Analyst / Broker Support
Werkout Pty Ltd
Our Australian client is a reputable finance brokerage firm, committed to delivering personalised and solution-oriented services to their diverse clientele. We are currently seeking a diligent Credit Analyst to become an integral part of our Client’s rapidly expanding team, with a structured career pathway that could lead into opportunities in residential and commercial broking. As a member of our Client’s credit team, you will collaborate closely with Finance Brokers to streamline loan applications and provide post-settlement support.
What’s in it for you?
Mentorship: You wil have a dedicated mentor to guide you through your journey.
Growth Opportunities: Potential to transition to brokering roles within the residential or commercial sectors, based on your preferences and skills.
Flexibility: The flexibility to work remotely from home. Enjoy the opportunity to work from our Client’s Sydney, Australia office within an 18-month period.
Culture: Join our Client’s vibrant and tightly-knit team that feels like a second family as well as being part of our exciting local team in the Philippines.
Continuous Development: You will be strongly supported and provided with training and career development courses to help you thrive.
About the Role
- Collaborate with industry-leading residential broking professionals and dedicated mentors to review and structure loan applications
- Engage with external stakeholders involved in mortgage transactions, such as accountants, solicitors, buyer’s agents, and financial planners, ensuring a seamless client experience
- Evaluate various mortgage applications and scenarios, ranging from straightforward PAYG to SMSF and specialist/non-conforming loans.
What Will Set You Apart?
- Familiarity with Mercury Software (Connective aggregation)
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English - EF SET (EF Standard English Test)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Banking
- Prior experience in the broking/banking/mortgage industry and exposure to consumer credit is preferred
- Possession of either Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) is advantageous but not mandatory
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to maintain accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to negotiate effectively with various internal and external stakeholders
- A strong desire to learn and seize opportunities for personal and professional growth in the lending industry
- A hunger for personal and professional development, coupled with the willingness to ask questions and seek knowledge proactively
Join our team and be exposed to our client partners and embark on a rewarding career journey in the finance industry. Your dedication and commitment will be instrumental in helping us continue to provide outstanding service to our clients.
Above market salary package
Flexible work from home arrangement
Training and development
Generous paid leave entitlements
Visit our website: https://www.werkout.com.au/
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 14-03-2024🌏 Manila City, National Capital Reg
💸 16k⏰ 17-03-2024🌏 Makati City, National Capital Reg
💸 FROM⏰ 10-03-2024🌏 National Capital Reg, Las Pinas City
⏰ 24-03-2024🌏 Taguig City, National Capital Reg
💸 80k⏰ 21-03-2024🌏 Makati City, National Capital Reg
💸 FROM⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Paranaque City, National Capital Reg
💸 35k⏰ 25-03-2024🌏 Taguig City, National Capital Reg