Industry: IT / Telecommunications
Job type: Full Time
Job contentJOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Candidates who are at least 18 years old and above
- Completed at least two (2) years of college education
- Basic computer navigation skills
- Good command of the English language
- Willingness to work on shifting schedules
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for meeting contact center weekly and monthly goals.
- May be responsible for monitoring associates’ quality of phone and/or non-voice interactions, as well as tool usage to ensure high level of customer satisfaction and first call resolution.
- May be responsible for monitoring associates’ compliance to business rules and processes, and reporting them for feedback.
- May be responsible for reviewing associates’ sales outputs to ensure their quality and validity, reporting any breeches identified.
- May be responsible for completing monitoring forms, including comments detailing associate performance and saving all results in the database for review and reporting.
- May be responsible for reviewing customer satisfaction surveys for all clients and service types, complaints and commendations, tracking them onto a database to produce reports.
- Responsible for providing insights and making recommendations for quality improvements for manager/supervisor to coach their teams
Address: Mandaluyong, Metro Manila
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 15-03-2023🌏 Manila City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 National Capital Reg
💸 15k⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 National Capital Reg
💸 UP TO⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 National Capital Reg
💸 FROM⏰ 14-03-2023🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 16-03-2023🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg
💸 FROM⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 National Capital Reg
💸 FROM⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Navotas City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 17-03-2023🌏 National Capital Reg
💸 570⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 Manila City, National Capital Reg