Customer Service Representative
Location: Batangas Calabarzon & Mimaropa
Littelfuse is one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Companies (Forbes) and has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois (Best Companies Group) for 11 consecutive years. With its global headquarters in Chicago, Illinois, USA, Littelfuse is a leading, global manufacturer of electronic components serving more than 100,000 end customers across industrial, transportation, and electronics end markets. We have more than 17,000 employees with operations in 15 countries. From semiconductors to sensors… switches to fuses and more… we produce billions of electronic components that help our customers empower a sustainable, connected, and safer world. In 2021, Littelfuse had net sales of $2.1 billion.CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (NORTH AMERICA)
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative who will be responsible in maintaining and/or increase customer loyalty by supporting the customer from ordering till delivering. Further, the associate is responsible for managing orders in an accurate, timely and professional way.
About the job:
- Performs order handling process through: Receipt of customer purchase orders (EDI/Mail/Fax); Order entry (within 24 hours); Order adjustments/cancellations; Order block handling
- Follow up on customer requests for the following: Order expedites; special shipments; stock checks; delivery information; complaints handling; returns, credits and debits.
Build strong customer relationships by proactively informing customer on status of deliveries, running open order books and communicate to the customer, maintaining intensive contact (by phone) with customers, actively participating in customer related projects in order to improve customer satisfaction levels, dedicates back-up responsibilities for other CSR’s
Provide sales support to Outside Sales through managing RFQ (Request for Quote) and quote renewals in a timely manner using “Price Authority” or “Contract Price” and work with Product Management to get approval for target prices that are below the country min; performing Price Book Management and distributing PCN to customers after Product Managers had sent internally to LF.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree
- With relevant experience in a Customer Service related environment is mandatory, of at least two years is preferred
- Excellent writing and verbal English language skills are required, 2nd and 3rd language are preferred (Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, German, French)
- Basic/advanced knowledge of MS office
- SAP and Material Resource Planning (MRP) system
- Working knowledge of quality standards (ISO/QS/TS) is preferred
Littelfuse strives to empower associate growth and development in a culture of ongoing collaboration and respect for diverse global perspectives and expertise. Our Core Values – Customer Focus, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork and Results Driven – supports us on our mission to improve the safety, reliability, efﬁciency, and performance of our customers’ products and systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer that takes pride in giving every associate the means and courage to make a difference – everywhere, every day.
We offer a competitive salary package and a variety of beneﬁts, including work from home, ﬂexible working hours as well as development opportunities like internal Lean Six Sigma Certiﬁcation.-
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 21-04-2023🌏 Batangas, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 27-04-2023🌏 Laguna, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 ₱13000 - ₱18200⏰ 11-04-2023🌏 Laguna, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 22-04-2023🌏 Laguna, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 16-04-2023🌏 Rizal, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 25-04-2023🌏 Batangas, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 17-04-2023🌏 Quezon, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 ₱18000 - ₱20000⏰ 18-04-2023🌏 Cavite, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 14-04-2023🌏 Cavite, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 19-04-2023🌏 Batangas, Calabarzon & Mimaropa