Director of Global Learning Experience
Location: Malabon City National Capital Reg
The Director - Global Learning Experience Office will be responsible for directing the performance and needs of the Global Learning Experience Office, and effectively manage, and measure all learning interventions. The Director - Global Learning Experience Office is also expected to devise the organizational Learning strategy, oversee its implementation, and assess its outcomes. The focus will be on ensuring all learning programs run smoothly and effectively. The Director - Global Learning Experience Office is also responsible for encouraging the correct widespread usage of SNI’s Learning Management Platform. The Director - Global Learning Experience Office will oversee the people, performance, and process learning implementation across the organization.Operational Responsibilities
- Selects and directs resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Deploys a wide variety of training methods; Conducts effective induction and orientation sessions.
- Monitors and evaluates training program’s effectiveness, success, and ROI periodically and reports on them.
- Directs the training budget; Resolves any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary.
- Directs training programs which include web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, etc.
- Oversees onboarding of new members of the GLO team with the skills needed for the onboarding process.
- Delivers group and individual instruction and training covering a range of technical, operational, and/or management areas in a specified field.
- Define the Knowledge Management Strategy for our Knowledge Base, Learning Management and maintain high quality, up-to-date, and searchable content for audiences of varying skill levels.
- Work effectively across the organization with stakeholders, change management, service delivery teams, subject
- matter experts to develop and support learning, leadership and management programs.
- Effectively manage the Departments Operational Budget.
- Provides thought leadership and suggests necessary improvements in learning processes, programs, and procedures; Directs teams both on-site and remotely provide best practices to team members.
- Analyzes and directs results of training needs analysis and complies with the requirements as prescribed by the analyzed results from the surveys and interviews.
- Reviews existing training materials produced by third parties to determine appropriateness and relevance.
- Monitors training programs and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary.
- Reviews and improves training aids including training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of learning and development programs and utilizes relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instructional objectives and methods.
- Executes department’s processes and projects properly as planned and agreed with the management; conducts post-evaluation surveys and analysis to have a data-driven method of understanding the strength and areas for improvement of each process and projects.
- Sets S.M.A.R.T. goals for each process of the department to provide appropriate inputs and outputs; Reviews and revises existing processes and procedures to align with set goals.
- Directs the Global Learning Office’s overall performance and continuously improves the members through coaching and mentoring.
- Directs overall governance of training performance across site and critical programs based on facilitated performance reviews across weekly, monthly, and quarterly cycles as needed
- Identify and develop training talent across resourcing channels of existing staff for future growth and development for team benchmarking capabilities.
- Collaborates with clients and leaders to address learning issues, communication challenges, or new educational needs regarding specific employees.
- Directs training plans and collaborates with stakeholders and clients to schedule Account Training.
- Conducts timely meetings and sessions to guide employees from different departments and levels about updates and proper execution of the processes and procedures owned by the department.
- Manage the overall health of new hire capacity and performance outputs of site and client portfolios.
- Ensures strategic alignment of the Global Learning Experience Office with business goals.
- Keeps oneself updated with the latest and best practices by attending seminars and training related to the profession and have it applied in the existing process to continually improve it; creates processes related to the needs of the company and in compliance with the standards set by the government and the organizations in which the company is part of.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Education or any trade equivalent; knowledge in curriculum and module development. - Hard Requirement
- Training Director in contact center/BPO experience is required; Multi-site experience with experience in handling remote teams is a MUST.
- More than 15 years of industry-related experience (Training in a contact center/BPO). - not limited to contact centers, service industry is preferred if not in contact centers
- More than 5 years of role-related experience (Director Role). - can be combination of OIC and Director level
- Process Training and Learning and Development experience
- Should’ve had experience handling 15 min team members
- An assertive character that can work independently, yet function in a team environment.
- Excellent organization, planning, time management, and analytical skills. Strong team building, interpersonal, communication, and motivational skills.
- Ability to direct in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while managing multiple priorities.
- Strong commercial understanding and previous accountability for profit targets.
Click to apply for free candidate
Senior Specialist Accountant, Global Compensation & Benefits💸 Negotiate⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Las Pinas City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 26-04-2023🌏 Pasig City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Pateros City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 12-04-2023🌏 Las Pinas City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 12-04-2023🌏 Taguig City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 27-04-2023🌏 San Juan City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 25-04-2023🌏 Mandaluyong City, National Capital Reg, Muntinlupa City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 25-04-2023🌏 Malabon City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-04-2023🌏 Malabon City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 16-04-2023🌏 Muntinlupa City, National Capital Reg