This developer role sits within the small applications team. This team is tasked with developing and maintain all proprietary applications, as well as evolving a roadmap of company’s enterprise architecture, for which integration is an integral part, and where collaboration both internally and with external vendors/partners is a key ************* position is primarily responsible for the delivery and ongoing management of bespoke application developments and enhancements. These applications help differentiate company in the marketplace by utilizing and leveraging intellectual capital to support the overall customer experience and business ************* part of a small team, you will also assist with other aspects of the overall wider development function as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development, Enhancement and Maintenance of company’s Applications using company’s chosen tools practices and methodologies
- Support in scoping, requirements gathering and testing phases of some development initiatives
- Identifying and recommending improvement opportunities that exist within code or development processes that could be incorporated into the ongoing work program (efficiency, reducing complexity, risk, cost)
- Adherence to all protocols and frameworks relating to coding, documentation, and implementation.
- Support decision making around the introduction of new or updated technologies that could enhance the ability of company’s AD to deliver great Application development outcomes and stay on top of the evolution of technology
- Applying a commercial focus to all development and retaining sight of the business outcome required in initiatives as you develop.
- Other initiatives as required to support a small development team.
Business ComplianceEnsure a sound understanding and commitment to comply with all legislation & Resene Policy relevant to your role & all activities undertaken in that role.
- Health and Safety
- Undertake all work in a safe manner and follow all company and workplace health and safety procedures.
- Key Relationship (Internal & External)
- All members of the wider Information Technology team (particularly operations)
- Stakeholders across all departments (Finance, Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing, Logistics, Retail - Shops)
- Suppliers and partners
Tertiary qualified with a Minimum of 7 years business experience preferably in a manufacturing and/or retail environment, with software development or professional certifications.Essential
- Microsoft development stack (.Net, .Net Core framework, C#,*******, Entity framework, MVC MS SQL
- Web development experience across HTML5, CSS3, Java script, ReactAngular Framework
- Highly developed capability in successful design and build of Business applications.
- Application development documentation
- Well-developed analytical conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Agile Practices – Scrum or Kanban
- Superb problem solving and troubleshooting skill
- Highly Desirable
- Automation Including CI/CD pipelines test and build automation
- Azure Cloud services Single signon– implementation experience
- Magento eCommerce application
- Business analysis/Enterprise Architecture
- Open communication demonstrated by willingness to share information, ideas, and knowledge, and actively listening to others
- Skilled at effectively communicating complex or technical ideas and issues in simple, clear language that others understand and relate back to the business problem.
- Communicates clearly and logically, and listens actively
- Positivity and empathy
- Continuous Improvement - Identifies appropriate opportunities for upskilling via self-learn education modules, forums etc., and encourages others to participate
- Contributes to overall positive stakeholder engagement by building trust and setting/managing realistic expectations
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 08-03-2023🌏 Valenzuela City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 11-03-2023🌏 Valenzuela City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 11-03-2023🌏 San Juan City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 Las Pinas City, National Capital Reg, Pasig City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-03-2023🌏 Valenzuela City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 16-03-2023🌏 Manila City, National Capital Reg, Malabon City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Taguig City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 16-03-2023🌏 Navotas City, National Capital Reg, Valenzuela City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Valenzuela City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-03-2023🌏 Marikina City, National Capital Reg