Update day: 13-02-2024
Category: Consulting / Customer Service
Industry: Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentJob Description
If you are a professional looking for an opportunity to work with the global Emerson Process Systems and Software organization, this is an exciting opportunity for you. Based in our FRSI Philippine Branch location, you will play a vital role in upholding the Global Strategic Services team’s mission of being the key enablers of DeltaV Core Services, empowering the global Emerson Lifecycle Services’ field service organization in delivering Lifecycle Services to Emerson customers. This position will require direct engagements with Emerson local offices, impact partners and end-user customers, with wide organizational impact and visibility, connecting highly skilled resources to deliver successful projects and ensure customer satisfaction as well as revenue expansion of existing contracts.
- Driving successful project completion and ensure quality of deliverables.
- Assure Emerson’s commitments to customers are met, in accordance with contract, and seeks to improve customer satisfaction through resolution to problems with speed and professionalism and consistent customer interaction
- Working with the Sales, Service and Projects team from different Emerson local offices in defining project targets, expectations, and commitments.
- Collaborating closely with the Product Support management team to identify resources matched to the service skill requirements.
- Planning multiple projects with varying complexity while maintain a solid customer relationship, managing financial targets and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Carefully plan and identify risks involved in projects or pursuit activities and put forth mitigation plans.
- Drive project pursuits of varying complexity to achieve targets for the group
- Initiate and drive changes in current company and/or Global Strategic Services processes for continuous improvement and continued operational sustainability
- Provide project leadership to groups of highly qualified professional personnel engaged in service projects.
- Pursue everything with energy, drive and need the need to finish
- Deal constructively with problems that do not have clear solutions or outcomes
- Carefully consider all relevant factors and use appropriate decision-making criteria and principles
- Evaluate pros and cons, risks and benefits of different solution options.
- Anticipate and adjust effective contingency plans.
- BS/MS Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other technical degrees with the appropriate experience
- At least 3 years of experience in process control from at least one target industry – Oil and Gas, Chemical, Refining, Pharmaceutical or other fluid process control industries
- Knowledge and experience in engineering, servicing and/or operating control systems in plants
- Knowledge and experience in project management
- Must be a creative problem solver, and have excellent written and oral English communication skills
- A drive for results, to project manage multiple projects with varying complexity, effectively prioritize, adapting to unforeseen changes, and execute in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective relationships with customers, business partners and internal organizations to deliver successful lifecycle services
- Primary work schedule is in the APAC shift (6:00am-2:00pm are the core hours), and may require change in shift schedule as business requires.
- PMP Certified
- Multi-year experience working in a service/project organization with interaction with process industry customers, and different levels within the organization.
- Plant experience ad first-hand appreciation for onsite service activities.
- Demonstrated presentation skills at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Experience with a Business Partner/Field Service Organization relationship is strongly preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate project objectives
- Ability to effectively influence others
We are engineers, innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for what’s never been done before.
Our talented team spans the globe, sharing our collective passion for progress and excellence. We support our people by fostering an inclusive work environment where all employees can reach their greatest potential.
Fisher-Rosemount Systems, Inc. – Philippine Branch Office (FRSI-Philippines), an Emerson company with its office in Pasig City, was established in 2002. Our company is represented by talented, dedicated and committed individuals providing solutions and services to our customers’ process automation challenges. Our people support our customers through the full solution value chain:
- Product Development (Software Development and Testing; Firmware and Electronics Design)
- Business Development, Marketing and Sales Enablement
- Automation Systems Delivery, Configuration, Installation and Support
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 UP TO⏰ 13-03-2024🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg
💸 UP TO⏰ 11-03-2024🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg
💸 UP TO⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg
💸 23k⏰ 22-03-2024🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 30-03-2024🌏 National Capital Reg, Caloocan City
⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 Pasig City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Makati City, National Capital Reg
💸 UP TO⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 Makati City, National Capital Reg
💸 UP TO⏰ 18-03-2024🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 Pasig City, National Capital Reg