Lamudi Group is an online real estate marketplace with active operations penetrating the majority of the market in Mexico, Philippines and Indonesia. We were founded in 2014 and recently acquired by an established investor in the real estate industry, EMPG Group. Lamudi has been pushing boundaries in the PropTech space and is looking at dominating the Asian market with new products and services that will service the growing need in the real estate business.
This role is a key business partner to the management team in providing commercial, legal and financial advices, analysis and value add deliverables to support the business growth and drive the business performance to ensure the business objectives are achieved. This role will act as custodian of the core financial transactional processes of the company, with full control over accounting, audit, compliance, and government regulations and being able to better support operations from the accounting perspective.
- Leads the monthly, quarterly, and year end close processes.
- Ensure the accurate and timely input of data in the accounting books, assure adequate documentation/ support of transactions and reports so as to minimize errors and provide correct information at all times.
- The process of external reporting financial information as dictated by local accounting standards, company law, local regulations and subsidiary reporting requirements.
- Build and maintain strong cross functional relationship with Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, and Operations to identify cost saving opportunities and spend challenges, to promote effective and efficient operations.
- Cash disbursements includes the process of paying supplies, vendors or external parties for goods, services or freight shipments (normally considered trade payables) and the processing and payment of employee expense reports for business expenditures incurred on behalf of the company.
- The overall management of the tax liability of the company including the planning, accounting, filing, and reporting process. Tax management includes the process of gathering information for purposes of satisfying income tax requirements at all levels of jurisdiction. Also includes, if applicable, payments to tax authorities for specific tax regulations.
- Control financial procedure and ensure that all financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with regulation, accounting principles and company internal control procedures.
- Enhance effectiveness of internal control system, design and execute company policies and operation procedures, develop best business practices.
- Good problem-solving and solution-building skills
- Able to break down complex processes into smaller and more digestible pieces
- High commercial acumen; proven success and progression in optimizing value and generating operational efficiencies
- Able to communicate clearly with different types of stakeholders particularly senior management
- Proven strong stakeholder and expectations management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, customer focused attitude
- 5+ years working and management experience across multiple facets of finance
- Solid knowledge of PFRS/IFRS accounting and reporting requirements
- Solid knowledge of local taxation and tax reporting requirements
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 02-03-2023🌏 Manila City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-02-2023🌏 Makati City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 27-02-2023🌏 Navotas City, National Capital Reg, Quezon
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 Muntinlupa City, National Capital Reg, Manila City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 24-02-2023🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-02-2023🌏 Pasig City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 24-02-2023🌏 Mandaluyong City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 21-02-2023🌏 Caloocan City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 27-02-2023🌏 Pateros City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Taguig City, National Capital Reg