Job type: Full-time
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates recruitment process for rank and file openings; initiates and coordinates recruitment ads; reviews applications/resumes; assist in screening applicants; coordinates new hire paperwork to ensure compliance with human resources policies and procedures
- Conducts new hire employee orientations (e.g. introducing personnel, payroll, employment benefits, policies, assisting with enrollment forms and other related HR information that the employee must know) for the purpose of ensuring employees are knowledgeable of current practices and administrative processes as well as completion of forms
- Prepares and coordinates new hire paperwork
- Maintains compliance with the Philippines regulations concerning employment. Keep tracks of the employment status and inform immediate superior/department accordingly
- Ensures effective and accurate administration of employee records, including, but not limited to: organization charts, training, and related employee 201 file information
- Responsible to ensure confidentiality and accuracy of all HR and employee documentation
- Prepares the semi-monthly Employee Movement Report for Accounting Use every payroll cut-off. Ensures that oversight is kept to a minimum.
- Function as the Human Resources lead contact for the company’s HR activities in determining and providing services to all staff.
- Protects the Company and values and policies are upheld and complied to, as well as HR processes are implemented as appropriate. Ensures compliance with the company’s Business Conduct Policies and other policies, Teaches and Acts as an example of uncompromising ethics. Ensures local legislation compliance to at all times
- Maintains effective win-win working relationships with managers, employees through an environment that fosters communication and co-operation. Promote and foster a culture and environment that is productive, open, safe and coach others to behave and make decisions in line with company’s Corporate Business Principles
- Counsels employees regarding human resources policies, procedures, and practices.
- Conduct exit and grievance interviews with all department/staff.
- Assist in handling all disciplinary actions or local labor cases if there is any.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel;
- Assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Assists in drafting a memo and writing disciplinary action memos and other documentation for approval prior to release and implementation.
- When directed conducts special human resources studies in a variety of HR areas as deem necessary
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed
- Provides human resources-related training and may act as trainer for training development as needed and appropriate, addressing areas such as performance counseling and employee relations issues
- Monitors performance evaluation process
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement and review best practices relating to overall positive employee relations
- Processes, files, and maintains documents, data, and materials (e.g. employee 201 file, Updated Alpa List, Employment Status Tracking system ) for the purpose of disseminating information to appropriate parties/departments
- Performs other related duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree graduate in Human Resources/Psychology or any related course.
- With at least 2-3 years HR related experience.
- Willing to work on-site from Monday to Saturday.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Caloocan City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-02-2023🌏 Makati City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 26-02-2023🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg, Mandaluyong City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 02-03-2023🌏 Mandaluyong City, National Capital Reg, Quezon
💸 Negotiate⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Navotas City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Malabon City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 02-03-2023🌏 Mandaluyong City, National Capital Reg, Pasig City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 26-02-2023🌏 Muntinlupa City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 Pasay City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 24-02-2023🌏 Paranaque City, National Capital Reg