iOS Application Developer
Do you have what it takes to work in a fast-paced environment, mobile app development shop?
Do you specialize in building Enterprise class and Commercial Grade Mobile apps on iOS operating systems?
Ae you flexible enough to be a part of an agile team?
Imagine having the opportunity to join an organization that is committed to your professional growth and development. At Quantrics, you will be a part of our amazing team where you will have an opportunity to work with other like minded and passionate individuals in an environment where it is fun, fast paced, exciting and ever changing.
You will have an opportunity to:
· Be part of a fast-paced development team that is responsible for designing and coding the features for a communications/Telecom Mobile App delivery team
· Responsible for participating in the full lifecycle the iOS application development, including working with other teams (internal and 3rd party) to understand technologies and requirements, developing and implementing the user experience and helping to push the boundary of what our products can do.
· Utilize software development tools such as Swift, Git, Jira and Instruments to develop, test, debug, and deploy quality software
· May perform as a technical leader or Lead iOS Developer for small software projects
· Collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
· Provide reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem-solving techniques including root cause analysis and outline corrective action for given problems
· Estimate level of effort, evaluate new options of similar technology, and offer suggestions to improve processes
· Ensure quality of produced code by thorough unit testing
· Developing performance testing matrix and making sure application development meets performance standards
· Participate and lead knowledge transfer sessions, capacity analysis, performance trends and establish proper monitoring and hand off to support team
· Work with Enterprise and Application Architecture teams to drive alignment around more pragmatic vs. prescriptive solutions
· Monitor and vet major architectural decisions, changes, and open issues (e.g. data placement, tool/technology product selection, interfaces, new data stores, infrastructure issues)
You will be a great fit on our team if…
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
· Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
· Must have experience with SWIFT and/or Objective-C technologies.
· Strong understanding of iOS software development lifecycle
· Understanding of Restful Services
· Thorough understanding of development processes including agile development methodologies, must understand and leverage Global Delivery Model
· Experience with Human Touch Interface guidelines
· Experience with Git, Auto Layout and Alamofire
· Experience with XCTest for unit testing
· At least one app in App Store and experience with publishing apps
· Experience in Performance Optimized & Object-Oriented Design (OOD), SQL Server, N-tier application architecture and full lifecycle of the software design and development process.
· Communication and Negotiation skills
· Team player and ability to manage technical resources
· Strong Leadership and organizational abilities
· Excellent synthesis and analysis capacity
· Demonstrated ability to deliver complex, multi-platform solutions
Nice to haves…
· Knowledge or experience with Agile methodology
· Experienced with System Development Lifecycle management tools
· Knowledge or experience with HTML5, AJAX, XML, CSS3, jQuery, ReactJS, Bootstrap technologies
· Understanding of Geographic Distributed Applications
· Knowledge of security standards and best practices
If this role sounds interesting to you, please click apply. We’d love to hear from you!
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 18-12-2022🌏 Cavite, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 03-12-2022🌏 Laguna, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 20-12-2022🌏 Cavite, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 20-12-2022🌏 Batangas, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 13-12-2022🌏 Rizal, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-12-2022🌏 Rizal, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 Batangas, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 ₱16000 - ₱22400⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 Rizal, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 03-12-2022🌏 Cavite, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 19-12-2022🌏 Laguna, Calabarzon & Mimaropa