Giorno di aggiornamento: 11-11-2023
Categoria: Salute / Assistenza medica Medical
Posizione: Entry level
Tipo di lavoro: Full-time
Contenuto del lavoroOverview
Job Position: Origination Specialist-Medical Scheduler
Location: Lynchburg, VA
Years’ Experience Required: 1+
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefits: Complete Benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off and a 401K
Business: Outpatient Therapy
In this position you will based at our Business Center in Lynchburg, VA. You will serve as the first point of contact for incoming calls from Doctors’ offices and you will work to scheduler patients for services following a patient-focused approach for all of practices. Connecting with patients is essential in their journey through physical therapy. As an Origination Specialist-Scheduler, it is crucial to have a friendly approach with patients to show that we truly care about their well-being, while still maintaining a professional manner. Showing care and compassion (i.e., making sure to ask how they are feeling) while making sure to still take care of our duties and obligations (i.e., collecting demographics or insurance information) is vital to this role. No matter what though, the patient should always understand that our number one focus is to help them feel better first and foremost, and we’ll work together to overcome any obstacles!
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage all incoming referrals from providers and calling patients in a timely manner to schedule and preregister them with the best possible Physical Therapist or clinic suited for their needs and/or convenience.
- Swiftly respond to incoming calls from patients needing to schedule or needing information, as well as to providers following up on referred patients.
- Save providers time and improve efficiency by making it easy and convenient for them with our centralized scheduling line and fax number for orders intended for any of our 14 locations.
- Reduce the scheduling burden from our PT clinics.
- Track all referrals received and patients scheduled using the Referral Tracking Log.
- Serve as the “first point of contact” for all patients and providers - the “voice” of Rehab Associates. Be the person they can reach out to for any questions or concerns. If you do not know the answer, tell them you will find it and get back to them!
- Complete all tasks that support scheduling each patient (i.e., tasking the benefit specialist all insurance & appointment details, importing referrals, setting up & emailing FOTO, adding any pertinent details on the schedule or in a flex note, completing the tracking log entries, etc.).
- Ensure that every patient feels great about choosing Rehab Associates when finishing our conversation and making sure all of their questions are answered.
- Inform patients and providers about the services offered at our various clinics.
- Stay well-informed about the insurances we do and do not participate with, our self-pay options, as well as Direct Access policies in order to help patients understand their options. (Also, knowing when to forward patients to our Insurance Specialists should they require more in-depth information regarding benefits).
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with referral sources.
- BS/BA in Business Administration and/or equivalent work experience in a multi-site practice environment.
- Must be punctual and dependable, exhibit a professional appearance and attitude, and provide exceptional patient service at all times.
Apply online to be considered for this exciting job opportunity!
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 South Cotabato, Soccsksargen
💸 FROM⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Central Visayas
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Cagayan, Cagayan Valley
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Surigao del Sur, Caraga
💸 FROM⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Makati City, National Capital Reg
💸 UP TO⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 National Capital Reg
💸 FROM⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Calabarzon & Mimaropa, Laguna
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Camiguin, Northern Mindanao