Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentAbout This Role
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Customer Success Representative...
In This Role, You Will
- Support and assist in the administration of teams that receive customer inquiries and issues through a variety of channels
- Proactively provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools within customer success group
- Perform complex verbal or written communication skills to handle customer interactions and provide a best in class customer experience
- Train and coach staff, partner with centralized complaints function to resolve escalated issues, ensure proper hand offs to complaints function for proper disposition and alignment with enterprise complaints policy
- Provide subject matter expertise and interpretation of procedures to actively provide feedback and recommendations to improve processes, policies, team performance, customer experience and manage risk
- Provide guidance to less experienced staff, assist with team meetings, review daily reports including quality assurance and customer experience
- Interact with internal peers and assist management in day to day administration
- 6+ years of assessing and meeting the needs of customers or solving customer problems experience, demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience in assessing and meeting the needs of customers or solving customer problems, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Sultan Kudarat, Caraga, Palawan
⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Bohol, Central Visayas
⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 Surigao del Norte, Caraga, Lanao del Norte
⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Bohol, Central Visayas, Bukidnon