Update day: 01-09-2023
- Preparing the kitchen before restaurant operating hours.
- Preparing ingredients beforehand, like cleaning and chopping the vegetables.
- Looking after the stock of the kitchen by doing daily inventory and informing it to the head chef as the stocks run out.
- Cleaning the kitchen and maintaining the cleanliness at all times as there could be an inspection anytime.
- Cooking Dishes under the supervision of the chef.
- Should know the menu thoroughly and should be able to make each dish on the menu.
- 2 years of experience related to the position
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s / College Degree in Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Availability to work around peak hours, including nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays.
- 10 hour shift
- 13th month salary
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Laguna, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 20-10-2023🌏 Cavite, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 05-10-2023🌏 Rizal, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Palawan, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Laguna, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 03-10-2023🌏 Batangas, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Quezon, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 ₱25000 - ₱50000⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Rizal, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 ₱22000 - ₱25000⏰ 20-10-2023🌏 Rizal, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Laguna, Calabarzon & Mimaropa