Update day: 02-11-2023
Every role in SEAOIL contributes significantly to the company. Here’s a summary of what you will be doing in this job:
Perform applicable periodic maintenance services on customer vehicles as instructed by Lubeserv Service Advisor
Success in this role will require you to fulfill the following responsibilities:
Vehicle Preventive Maintenance Services
- Perform Lubeserv Express Lube services in accordance with Lubeserv Service Operations Manual and appropriate TESDA NC curriculum or equivalent
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Ensures that the serviced vehicle is clean and free of fluid residue or fingerprints.
- Greets , reiterates service request and informs of how long service will take (if approached and asked by customer)
- Provides status of incomplete job orders (ex. Oil Change/Maintenance Service Preparation and Processing) to Service Advisor as needed
- Receive and perform service job orders with complete description of customer concerns
- Hands over vehicle to Lubeserv Service Advisor once maintenance service is done
- Performs basic vehicle troubleshootingFollow safeguards rules and regulations.
Reporting and Records Management
- Logs and keeps accurate documentation of oil change service requests provided to the customers
- Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping system
Demonstrates the Company’s Core Values
- Complies with Company policies and procedure
- Participates in required training
- Performs other related functions that may be assigned from time to time
Expectations from Candidates:
Candidates who are invited for HR screening will need to undergo and pass an online exam and/or technical exam, and accomplish HR documents, personality tests, and essay exams before proceeding to the HR interview.
Candidates who pass the HR interview would then need to submit soft copies of their available pre-employment requirements, such as the Transcript of Records, Diploma, and NBI clearance. The complete list will be provided by the recruiter.
In the event candidates are hired, they would be required to submit hard copies of all the pre-employment requirements and pass the medical exam and background check before onboarding.
Benefits of Working in the Company
Office-based positions can enjoy the privilege of working from home during the pandemic
Employees will have the opportunity to be trained by our in-house training team and subject matter experts
Early regularization opportunity
- TESDA - Automotive Servicing or other relevant vocational course
- Driver’s License
- At least 3-4 years of relevant work experience
- Willing to do field work, work on extended hours, during weekends and holidays
- Experienced mechanic with technical knowledge in car maintenance.
- Must be well-versed in automobile troubleshooting with knowledge in safety protocols and standard operating procedures.
- Basic knowledge of automotive parts and systems.
- Demonstrable mechanical skills and knowledge. Technical training or commensurate technical experience.
- Must be an expert in the oil change process for Gasoline and Diesel automobiles.
- Must be knowledgeable in oil and lubricant types.
- Basic Computer skills to utilize a timekeeping system.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions. Ability to communicate effectively with customers and company personnel.Must be able to lift up to (50) pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees (as needed)Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations. Ability to understand and follow technical manuals.
- Duties are performed primarily in the service area. Work includes movement around vehicles, working in various physical positions, and the safe operation of power tools and test equipment. May be exposed to loud noise, vibration, exhaust fumes, and other service and repair conditions. Frequently interacts with service advisors and the service manager.
Realistic Job Preview:
- Time in at station
- Prepare equipment and tools needed
- Manage incoming customers
- Explain to customers the services that will be done and the service time
- Perform the vehicle services and troubleshooting if needed
- Hand the vehicle back to the customer and explain the next maintenance schedule and recommended maintenance services
- Offer lubricant products for sale
- Check if all tools & equipment are in place
- Move on to the next client
- Clean service station
- Time out at station
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Caraga, Surigao del Norte, Oriental Mindoro
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Rizal, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Batangas, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Palawan, Calabarzon & Mimaropa, Batanes
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Occidental Mindoro, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Oriental Mindoro, Calabarzon & Mimaropa, Capiz
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Bohol, Central Visayas, Palawan
💸 FROM⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Calabarzon & Mimaropa
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Rizal, Calabarzon & Mimaropa, Occidental Mindoro