Update day: 01-12-2023
- Assures competitiveness of product through promotions, place of distribution, and price marketing.
- Recruits, trains, and handles sales teams for effective and efficient sales.
- Promotes harmonious relationships with the sales groups and provides excellent customer service.
- Conducts marketing operations such as pre-closing to the closing of sales, after-sales services, and preparation of sales incentives and commissions.
- Assists in the preparation of monthly sales report.
- Helps manage inquiries in all of the company’s digital platforms
- Collects and research data on consumers and competitors
- Understands business objectives and designs surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communications or any Business-related course
- Having outstanding scholastic and/or extracurricular achievements is an advantage.
- With excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Tech savvy; must be proficient in computer applications such as MS Office and major digital and social media platforms. Knowledge on SAP is an advantage
- Must be willing to be assigned on-site
- Full time positions available
- No work experience required. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 14-01-2024🌏 Cagayan Valley, Isabela
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Palawan, Calabarzon & Mimaropa, Batanes
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Camarines Norte, Bicol Region, Quirino
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Isabela, Cagayan Valley
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Quirino, Cagayan Valley
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Batanes, Cagayan Valley