Update day: 18-01-2023
- Assures competitiveness of product through promotions, place of distribution, and price marketing.
- Recruits, trains, and handles sales teams for effective and efficient sales.
- Promotes harmonious relationships with the sales groups and provides excellent customer service.
- Conducts marketing operations such as pre-closing to the closing of sales, after-sales services, and preparation of sales incentives and commissions.
- Assists in the preparation of monthly sales report.
- Helps manage inquiries in all of the company’s digital platforms
- Collects and research data on consumers and competitors
- Understands business objectives and designs surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communications or any Business-related course
- Having outstanding scholastic and/or extracurricular achievements is an advantage.
- With excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Tech savvy; must be proficient in computer applications such as MS Office and major digital and social media platforms. Knowledge on SAP is an advantage
- Must be willing to be assigned on-site
- Full time positions available
- No work experience required. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-02-2023🌏 Nueva Vizcaya, Cagayan Valley
💸 Negotiate⏰ 26-02-2023🌏 Isabela, Cagayan Valley
💸 Negotiate⏰ 02-03-2023🌏 Isabela, Cagayan Valley
💸 Negotiate⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Isabela, Cagayan Valley
💸 Negotiate⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Cagayan, Cagayan Valley
⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Mandaluyong City, National Capital Reg, Camarines Sur
💸 Negotiate⏰ 23-02-2023🌏 Cagayan, Cagayan Valley
⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Cagayan, Cagayan Valley
💸 ₱18000 - ₱25000⏰ 24-02-2023🌏 Nueva Vizcaya, Cagayan Valley
💸 Negotiate⏰ 24-02-2023🌏 Isabela, Cagayan Valley