Update day: 31-10-2022
Overall Job Purpose:
Marketing Specialist to market and grow general hospital consumable and IVD portfolio
- Lead in formulating marketing strategy, business plan for general hospital consumable portfolio to leverage business growth
- Ensure the execution, monitoring, evaluation of marketing strategies, action plans, activities aligned with strategic sales plan and achieve sales target with efficient advertising & promotion budget.
- Plan, guide teams and ensure below-the-line activities i.e., marketing event, brand / product symposium, booth exhibition including promotional tools to increase vaccine service awareness
- Develop/devise short- and long-term business directions based on market intelligence, competitor activities and market information
- Coach and provide consultation to division head and vaccine service sales to ensure effectiveness and alignment of overall business operations
- Monitors efficiency of marketing campaigns and/or activities using the right tools
- Analyze effectivity of marketing efforts thru metric-based analysis
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the Medical Devices industry such as Rapid Diagnostic Test and/or In-Vitro Diagnostic testing.
- Responsible for developing relationships with key analysts, scheduling briefings, inquiries, and on-site meetings on relevant industry topics
- Manage marketing planning, research, and ROl analysis of product launches for all business segments.
- Visit markets to analyze the market trend and competitors’ strategies
- Support our affiliates with professional acknowledgment of products and technologies
- Collects and analyzes information pertaining to the utilization of assigned products
- Develop product plans in a manner that is consumer friendly, market realistic, creative and ultimately compelling Market intelligence - be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally (across operating functions and geographic locations) and with senior management
- Lead sprint-planning meetings with design, leadership and engineering to better align efforts and execute against the product roadmap.
- Experience with long-tail businesses a plus
- Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management
Training / Experience:
- Preferably 2-3 Yrs product management related health industry experiences in product launching will be advantage. Experiences in management level of marketing & sales related experience
- Proven track record in marketing environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to leverage capabilities across company to solve local problems
- Excellence organizational and time management skills, including ability to multi-task and manage priorities-
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-12-2022🌏 Pasig City, National Capital Reg, Paranaque City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 23-12-2022🌏 Pasig City, National Capital Reg
💸 ₱26000 - ₱33000⏰ 23-12-2022🌏 Muntinlupa City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 23-12-2022🌏 Navotas City, National Capital Reg, Mandaluyong City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 23-12-2022🌏 Paranaque City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 19-12-2022🌏 Caloocan City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 26-12-2022🌏 Pasay City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 24-12-2022🌏 Pasay City, National Capital Reg, San Juan City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 26-12-2022🌏 Taguig City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 24-12-2022🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg, San Juan City