Update day: 23-01-2023
1) Research, design, evaluate and develop machines and tools.
2) Install and maintain machines applying engineering principles.
3) Work with power producing as well as power generating equipment. Generators are power producing machines. Power using machines include: refrigeration and air conditioning machines. Elevators, escalators, material handling systems are some of the other power using machine that they have to work on.
4) Work on water, heat, gas, and steam operated machines and engines.
5) Study and analyze blue prints, technical drawings drawn with hand as well as computers and schematics.
6) Examine reasons of machine failure and locate exact problem. Suggest remedial measures and give repair instructions.
7) May have to oversee production function and ensure that production is taking place as per the set standards and procedures.
8) Help in hiring technicians and training them.
Looking for candidates available to work on Sundays-
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 Las Pinas City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 Pateros City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Malabon City, National Capital Reg, Quezon
💸 Negotiate⏰ 02-03-2023🌏 Las Pinas City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 Muntinlupa City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 San Juan City, National Capital Reg, Malabon City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 21-02-2023🌏 Valenzuela City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 27-02-2023🌏 Las Pinas City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Malabon City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Valenzuela City, National Capital Reg, Paranaque City