Update day: 24-11-2022
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
What you will learn and contribute to
- Responsible for on-site survey, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of software application and IT equipment (server/storage/switch).
- Responsible for NetAct & DCAP SW upgrades and maintenance.
- Provide technical support to end-users through remote and on-site troubleshooting.
- Perform software commissioning of software application or IT elements and integration with related network elements.
- Interface with third party to locate technical problems that may arise during the integration.
- On-site maintenance support for critical problems that can’t be solved by customer or local subcontractor.
- Provide technical solution planning and hands-on support on server/storage/switch/firewall
Your skills and experience
- Minimum of 5 years hands on working experience in NetAct application with experience in Telecom & strong in telecom concepts.
- Hands on working experience in DCAP applications (Megaplexer/Megamon/nTracer)
- Hands-on Experience in providing Technical support for complex Multi-vendor and 3rd party OSS Applications (Analysis, Troubleshooting & fixing the issues reported) on the applications already deployed to end customer/user.
- Strong domain knowledge in OSS Platforms and Applications with hands-on experience in supporting and managing Customer OSS Applications and Tools
- Ensure interworking of OSS applications to multiple network elements are connected (SRAN, AsBSC) and all functions are working well (alarm sync, PM data sync, Configuration Management etc.)
- Troubleshoot system management, fault management, configuration management and performance management issues. Executing system health check & preventive maintenance task on different NetAct / DCAP server.
- Analytical skills to analyze issues and isolate the problem reported.
- Fix the issue and provide suggested workaround solution.
- Outage handling and communication management with relevant stakeholders
- System Administration of Linux/VMware environment.
- Experience in OS like Linux, Windows
- Shell scripting + SQL scripting, Unix shell + some windows-based programming will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of IP/Routers/Switches etc.
- Basic understanding of Telecom Network
- Basic understanding of IP Network
- Experience with trouble ticket tools and process
It would be nice if you also had:
- The willingness to travel and work longer hours
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 Paranaque City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 31-12-2022🌏 Pasay City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-12-2022🌏 Pateros City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 23-12-2022🌏 Valenzuela City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-12-2022🌏 Muntinlupa City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 30-12-2022🌏 Malabon City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 19-12-2022🌏 Muntinlupa City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 25-12-2022🌏 Pasay City, National Capital Reg, Navotas City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 23-12-2022🌏 Caloocan City, National Capital Reg, Marikina City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 31-12-2022🌏 Pateros City, National Capital Reg