Update day: 12-02-2024
Job contentJob Description
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
Our employees are key ingredients to our success, and you will balance their interests with those of the business. You will be a trusted partner to managers to drive strategic growth and will coach and challenge them to drive workforce performance, providing support in areas of talent, employee engagement and change management. You will sit within a business unit and partner with senior HR People leaders to interpret business requirements.
How you will contribute
As a People Lead, you will partner our Regional People Services Lead AMEA and his leadership team on the People agenda across the AMEA People Services organization. The People Services team comprises of over 300 colleagues across our AMEA countries – many based in our employee center in Manila and onshore PS colleagues based in our Mdlz business unit locations across AMEA countries. As PL you will form part of AMEA People services leadership team in addition to being a member of the Global MDS People Lead Team
- Build a fit for purpose organization that delivers value and enables our People Services growth ambition; building an effective operating model, unlocking future capabilities and driving optimum ways of working, to ensure a fit for purpose, high performance organization
- Implementing Robust integrated talent strategies, enabling a deep & rich pipeline talent, with focused and targeted development to build internal sufficiency in the organization. Advise on talent management practices within related to workforce planning, talent acquisition strategy planning, leadership development, employee development, career and succession planning and talent mobility,
- Empowered People Services culture that leads collaboratively and productively, and as one People Team, elevating senior leadership teams and next level teams to unlock high-performing teams across the organization
- Leverage data analytics in driving business solutions and decisions and support with the delivery of operational processes and leverage insights and data and translate into actionable plans to impact the bottom line and enable business strategy. Inform and update People Services of any local, legal and regulatory changes in market
- Build end-to-end capabilities that accelerate consumer-centric growth and operational excellence
- Manage works council relations and provide guidance to HR to ensure successful implementation of labor policies and compliance with laws and agreements
- Partner closely with the People Financial Planning team, to ensure effective cost management
- As you are part of the People team for MDS, you attend MDS People team meetings where we contribute to our shared agenda and common approaches on people topics and sharing best practices. You may also lead some shared projects on behalf of the function globally.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- HR leader with an active curiosity, insight orientation and external perspective about people and business performance
- Broad generalist HR skills across a range of populations with increasing responsibility ideally within FMCG/CPG
- Ability to develop strong partnerships with function leaders
- Ability to create a change strategy and lead complex and transformation change
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people
- Future focused by thinking ahead and anticipating new opportunities, leverages an outside in perspective through understanding of market trends
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Education / Certifications:
Job specific requirements:
Work schedule:No Relocation support availableBusiness Unit Summary
Headquartered in Singapore, Mondelēz International’s Asia, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) region is comprised of six business units, has more than 21,000 employees and operates in more than 27 countries including Australia, China, Indonesia, Ghana, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Thailand, United Arab Emirates and Vietnam. Seventy-six nationalities work across a network of more than 35 manufacturing plants, three global research and development technical centers and in offices stretching from Auckland, New Zealand to Casablanca, Morocco. Mondelēz International in the AMEA region is the proud maker of global and local iconic brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Kinh Do mooncakes, Cadbury, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate, Halls candy, Stride gum, Tang powdered beverage and Philadelphia cheese. We are also proud to be named a Top Employer in many of our markets.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Type
RegularHR StrategyHuman Resources-
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 FROM⏰ 10-03-2024🌏 National Capital Reg, Las Pinas City
💸 80k⏰ 21-03-2024🌏 Makati City, National Capital Reg
💸 FROM⏰ 10-03-2024🌏 National Capital Reg, Las Pinas City
💸 16k⏰ 17-03-2024🌏 Makati City, National Capital Reg
💸 35k⏰ 25-03-2024🌏 Taguig City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 14-03-2024🌏 Manila City, National Capital Reg
💸 FROM⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Paranaque City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 24-03-2024🌏 Taguig City, National Capital Reg