Update day: 29-11-2022
Category: Production / Operation
Position: Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Job type: Full-Time
Experience: 5 years
General Purpose of the Position:
- Directs and manages plant operations with overall responsibilities for production, maintenance, quality, manpower, logistics and other production-related activities.
- Represents the management on external transactions (Customers, Shipping Forwarders, DENR; FDA; TUV SUD PHIL; BIR; DOLE; and other government regulating bodies) in coordination with the respective heads and specialist.
- Production & Quality Control
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical or Chemical), Food Technology or any related course.
- At least 5 years of related working experience.
- Preferably with Managerial level experience specializing in Manufacturing-Planning / Control of Organization / Improving Process
- Demonstrates strong leadership and advanced coaching skills
- Demonstrates ability to motivate people, asses and develop employees’ skills
- Has a strong ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Possesses strong analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, technical and communication skills
- Above Average Computer Literacy, particularly in MS Office Applications
- Proficient in the English Language
Click to apply for free candidate