☞ Tyco Electronics Philippines, Inc.
Location: Batangas Calabarzon & Mimaropa
The plating operator is responsible for operating the plating line after the line is set up by the Plating Technician.
- Understands packaging, reel count, reeling direction, traceability, and labeling requirements. Ensures the parts being plated are packaged, counted and labeled correctly.
- Understands the splicing requirements of each part. Can successfully splice product going into the plating line, and also successfully splice the product going onto the finished reels
- Understands the safe handling of product and chemicals used in plating. Reports unsafe conditions to the Plating Technician.
- Can identify common plating quality issues, and makes sure that product being produced meets all visual and Quality Inspection Plan requirements
- Submits quality samples to inspection as required on the Quality Inspection Plan. If a quality requirement is not met, stops the process until the Plating Technician can correct the set up.
- Able to lift 20 pounds easily
- Able to work in a chemically intensive environment
- Able to work in an environment with extreme temperature fluctuations
- Able to walk and stand continuously
- Able to wear Personal Protective Equipment including long sleeve shirts and long pants of chemically resistant material, gloves and eye protection
- Associate degree is preferred or at least high school graduate.
- 1+ years’ experience in a manufacturing company as Production/ Machine Operator.
TE Connectivity’s Assembly Teams operate assigned automated assembly machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity’s EH&S policies and procedures.
What your background should look like:
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 21-04-2023🌏 Batangas, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 27-04-2023🌏 Laguna, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 ₱13000 - ₱18200⏰ 11-04-2023🌏 Laguna, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 22-04-2023🌏 Laguna, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 16-04-2023🌏 Rizal, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 25-04-2023🌏 Batangas, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 17-04-2023🌏 Quezon, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 ₱18000 - ₱20000⏰ 18-04-2023🌏 Cavite, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 14-04-2023🌏 Cavite, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 19-04-2023🌏 Batangas, Calabarzon & Mimaropa