Update day: 01-12-2022
Job type: Full-time
The Design Center of the Philippines is the country’s leading agency committed to cultivating a culture that thrives on creativity, value creation, and innovation.
Design Center’sefforts go beyond promoting the value of good design and onto inspiring creative industries to create human-centered products, services, and spaces that make an impact in the Philippines and in the world. From enhancing human experiences to enabling inclusive and sustainable economic growth, we ensure that design plays its role as a creative, strategic, and innovative tool for positive development.
Employment Status: Contract of Service
Monthly salary: Php 36, 637
- Undertake the overall management of the country’s first National Design Policy and the Design Advisory Council, including the implementation of the council’s high-level meetings, programs, processes, and activities;
- Under close guidance and in consultation with the Executive Director and immediate supervisor, supports the strategic planning, implementation, monitoring, and sustenance of programs, activities, projects, research, and policy related to Philippine Design Economy, National Design Policy, and Creative industries in collaboration with stakeholders and consultants;
- Strengthen collaboration on design economy, design policy, and creative industries with government agencies, private sector organizations and entities, business support organizations, professional and industry associations, design firms and industry players;
- Actively engage with stakeholders, explores opportunities for partnership, and ensure coordination and alignment of the agency’s mapping research, policy, and special projects with stakeholders working on the design economy and creative industries development and advocacy;
- Represent, participate in, and contribute to relevant internal and external meetings, trainings, conferences and other activities for advocacy, dissemination, and knowledge building;
- Prepares and reviews correspondences , speeches, and other official communications;
- Prepares and provides inputs on project briefs, terms of references, budget plans, policy position papers, memorandum of agreement/understanding, project reports, and presentations;
- Deliver the expected outputs and outcomes as stated on the individual dashboard and department work plans;
- Submit a bi-monthly Daily Time Record and Accomplishment Report; and
- Performs other tasks and activities as may be assigned by the Executive Director and/or the immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, Law, Economics, Development Studies, International Relations, Public Policy/Management, Communication, Research, or other related fields.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional and hands-on experience in policy development and coordination, program management in the development sector, and stakeholder engagement and management in government and private sectors.
- With professional license or Civil Service eligibility is an advantage.
- Can deliver quality output independently and/or with minimal supervision in a fast-paced and agile environment; can manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Demonstrated ability to engage effectively with counterpart governments as well as the private sector.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Filipino.
- Solid analytical, organizational, leadership, and negotiation skills.
- Proactiveness is valued.
- Able to work in multi-cultural and multi-skilled teams.
- Must have optimal attention to detail.
- Able to undertake research and analysis.
- Good knowledge on government systems and awareness of current trends in the design and creative industries locally and globally are desirable.
- Focused and dedicated to job/pro-active and results oriented
- Solution seeker
- Respect to authority
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 Mandaluyong City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 25-12-2022🌏 Valenzuela City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-12-2022🌏 Muntinlupa City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 13-12-2022🌏 Paranaque City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 27-12-2022🌏 Las Pinas City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 29-12-2022🌏 Makati City, National Capital Reg, Pasay City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 29-12-2022🌏 San Juan City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 24-12-2022🌏 Malabon City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 30-12-2022🌏 Caloocan City, National Capital Reg, Pasay City
⏰ 15-12-2022🌏 Paranaque City, National Capital Reg