Product Support Agent I
Location: Pasig City National Capital Reg
Category: Consulting / Customer Service IT - Software
Industry: Information Technology Services Financial Services Real Estate
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentRealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
LeaseLabs, A RealPage Company, is a team is made up of experienced professionals specializing in disciplines ranging from branding and creative to websites and technology to inbound marketing. As a member of the RealPage, Inc family, we offer our clients the concierge support and expertise of over 6000 team members around the world.
The Product Support Agent I will communicate with customers via phone, chat and/or email inquiries requiring assistance with RealPage software products. Agents quickly respond to the call, chat or email, diagnose the issue, accurately record all issues in the CRM tool and strive to achieve a high First Call Resolution rate or assign the case to Tier 2 agent for further review.
- Deliver customer centric care via phone, chat or email interactions with customers that drives customer satisfaction
- Leverage understanding of the industry, customer’s portfolio of products, and their business processes to deliver a personalized experience with every customer interaction
- Document customer interactions through the ticket management system
- Establish relationships and trust with customers during interactions
- Provide basic training to customers that may require a how-to session and walkthrough
- Troubleshoot integrated products with customers to isolate issues to root cause
- Manage situations that require real-time solutions and setting clear expectations on resolution plans
- Provide high levels of customer satisfaction measured by customer satisfaction and efficiency metrics
- Document product knowledge solutions when applicable
- Learn and become proficient on one or more RealPage products by gaining “Skills Certification” in assigned product support areas and more as career progresses
- Perform additional duties as required
- 2 years of customer service & or technical support experience
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills (PCs and Internet computing)
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience using MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Operate during assigned shift determined upon hire based on business need
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, occasional overtime may be requested
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Minimum of 30 wpm typing skills
- Some college or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous call center experience
- Familiarity with basic office productivity software
- Specialized knowledge related to department (GAAP, general trouble shooting)
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware
- Understanding of networking (routers, networks, etc.)
- Experience in housing industry, property management or real estate
- Ability to pay attention to details and specifics
- Adaptable to change such as cross training etc.
- Demonstrated superior levels of over the phone customer service and satisfaction
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 14-04-2023🌏 National Capital Reg
💸 15k⏰ 10-04-2023🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg
URGENT HIRING l CSR POSITION l NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED l 20 -25K SALARY + INCENTIVES AND BENEFITS [Expired]💸 25k⏰ 09-04-2023🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg
???? Customer Service Representative (Telco Account) - Alorica Centris [Expired]💸 UP TO⏰ 10-04-2023🌏 National Capital Reg
???? Customer Service Representative (Upselling Account) - Alorica Mezza! [Expired]💸 21.5k⏰ 02-04-2023🌏 National Capital Reg
Customer Service Representative - EASY APPLICATION | OPEN FOR BEGINNERS [Expired]💸 FROM⏰ 04-04-2023🌏 National Capital Reg
⏰ 05-04-2023🌏 Pasay City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 12-04-2023🌏 Taguig City, National Capital Reg
💸 570⏰ 05-04-2023🌏 Manila City, National Capital Reg
💸 UP TO⏰ 06-04-2023🌏 National Capital Reg