SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
iAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
Use your understanding of the product, problems, and audience to bring your creativity to create awesome product video tutorials.
You will be part of our Knowledge Team to:
- Create content for the product that supports our vision for a best-in-class self-service experience for our customers.
- Edit pre-made screen recordings and voiceovers in line with SafetyCulture standard/style, including text titles, pacing, and basic animations.
- Review each edited video with the Knowledge Team and make final touches accordingly.
- Upload each completed video to Wistia and YouTube.
-Copy and paste the title and description from the relevant Knowledge Base article to the YouTube description, and paste keyword tags, and add the end screen.
- Add the title and description to each YouTube video, keyword tags, and end screen.
- Add closed captions for different languages.
- Make basic video tutorials for internal staff onboarding.
- Support the VX team with their day-to-day work from time to time.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to deliver 6-8 x quality video tutorials per week.
- Completion and quality of projects within defined timeframes.
- 1-3 years prior experience in editing, including pacing, text titles, and audio dialogue editing, is desired.
- 1-3 years experience in Apple Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere Pro, and/or DaVinci Resolve.
- Experience with Adobe After Effects would be a plus.
We are located in the Insular Life building in Ayala Avenue Makati City, just across Ayala Triangle. Situated in the heart of the premier business district of Manila, a variety of malls, restaurants, cafes, and fast food joints are easily accessible and within walking distance from our office.
Check out our Facebook and Instagram pages to get a glimpse of the SafetyCulture life!
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
At SafetyCulture, we respect and appreciate what makes each of our team members different in terms of gender, age, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation. We unite to support one another as allies and we take deliberate steps to ensure that our people feel like they belong and can thrive at work each day.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Caloocan City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-02-2023🌏 Makati City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 26-02-2023🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg, Mandaluyong City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 02-03-2023🌏 Mandaluyong City, National Capital Reg, Quezon
💸 Negotiate⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Navotas City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Malabon City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 02-03-2023🌏 Mandaluyong City, National Capital Reg, Pasig City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 26-02-2023🌏 Muntinlupa City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 Pasay City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 24-02-2023🌏 Paranaque City, National Capital Reg