Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
The Project Manager is responsible in the successful completion of full project life cycles from initiation to closure.
This role will also require consistent liaison and collaboration with multiple project stakeholders to meet all delivery target and requirement.
This is a role requirement for Enterprise Customer Delivery and Success.
- The role includes but is not limited to the following duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver project objectives within project scope, timeline and budget
- Develop and execute delivery and quality management plans to support a project end-to-end
- Coordinate technical activities and aspects of the projects
- Provide regular project status reporting and in-depth analysis when required
- Build strong client relationships to increase client satisfaction and revenue opportunities
- Drive continuous project improvements and efficiencies
- Coordinate between project team members in a matrix environment
- Communicate, with all stakeholders, in a timely, clear , and concise manner across multiple time zones
- Manage risks and issues and undertake recovery actions as necessary
- Prepare and implement project plans, prepare reports and project-related materials
- Solicit and use input and feedback from client, Appen managers and ICs to help drive efficiencies and improve quality plans
- Participate in the training and mentoring of new and existing Appen staff
- Participate in program improvements, initiatives, and committee work as assigned
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as needed
- Agile mindset, can adapt quickly to changing business requirements
- Have technical and reporting competency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Organizational skills , with strong sense of urgency and prioritization
- Candidate must possess at least a Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience working as a Project Manager, Project Coordinator or other similar capacity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Appen collects and labels images, text, speech, audio, video, and other data used to build and continuously improve the world’s most innovative artificial intelligence systems. Our expertise includes having a global crowd of over one million skilled contractors who speak over 180 languages and dialects, in over 70,000 locations and 130 countries, and the industry’s most advanced AI-assisted data annotation platform. Our reliable training data gives leaders in technology, automotive, financial services, retail, healthcare, and governments the confidence to deploy world-class AI products. Founded in 1996, Appen has customers and offices globally.
At Appen, we value performance, honesty, humility, and grit. We persevere and remain focused, whilst maintaining agility to achieve quality outcomes and exceed expectations. We’re truth tellers – respectfully of course. We take accountability for our actions, and believe in giving and receiving direct feedback. We give credit where credit is due, and show gratitude to others for their contributions. We seek diverse perspectives as we recognize the value in teamwork and collaboration. Through grit, we take ownership, and we don’t give up.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Sultan Kudarat, Caraga, Palawan
⏰ 17-03-2023🌏 Marinduque, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Dinagat Islands, Caraga, Batangas
⏰ 16-03-2023🌏 Occidental Mindoro, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
⏰ 11-03-2023🌏 Oriental Mindoro, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
⏰ 09-03-2023🌏 Palawan, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 Agusan del Sur, Caraga, Negros Oriental