- Performs onsite operations for the project assignment and oversees all involved tasks from construction, logistics, and client coordination.
- Conducts regular meetings onsite to discuss pertinent issues relative to the project on – hand. Consequently, prepares and issues minutes of the meeting.
- Reviews and checks plan released for construction and meet/discuss with entire team so they are all in the same channel.
- Prepares and issues project reports such as copies of all correspondences, project updates and status reports.
- Prepares and presents user acceptance certificates for signature completion.
- Synchronizes all internal issues especially during construction and installation between departments on all project undertakings
- Manages, organizes, coordinates, and monitors activities and functions of development projects in cooperation with other departments and outside agencies, contractors, and design professionals;
- Analyzes and prepares written reports on program and project performance using qualitative analyses, arrow diagrams, s-curves, critical path and project risk assessment and other project management techniques.
- Ensures that construction works are based on approved scope of works and strictly implement cleanliness on site including quality works done by subcontractors
- Directly coordinate with the Building Administration of the project and ensure that given building guidelines are met.
- Computes monthly estimates of work completed and approves payment for contractors
- Develops program and project budgets, schedules, work plans, labor utilization, and cost estimates/projections;
- Manages, coordinates, and develops public capital improvement programs and private development projects;
- Works cooperatively with other City employees and private organizations to facilitate project implementation and completion;
- Interacts with utility companies and other governmental agencies to obtain necessary permits and clearances and to ensure regulatory compliance;
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Civil Engineer
- Preferably with at least twenty 20 years work experience
- Preferably Managerial / 10 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Civil Engineer
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 11-03-2023🌏 Caloocan City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 San Juan City, National Capital Reg, Las Pinas City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 14-03-2023🌏 Caloocan City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Las Pinas City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 17-03-2023🌏 Pasay City, National Capital Reg, Navotas City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 08-03-2023🌏 Mandaluyong City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Taguig City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 15-03-2023🌏 Las Pinas City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Mandaluyong City, National Capital Reg, Paranaque City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 14-03-2023🌏 Pasay City, National Capital Reg