QA/QC Engineer | Fire Protection Works
Location: Pasig City National Capital Reg
Provides statistical information for quality improvement by identifying testing methods and samples. The primary responsibilities are to provide leadership for inspections, testing and determining if products are conforming to project requirements, specifications or established standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the testing and commissioning related to Fire Protection System as well as the preparation of progress reports.
- Checks the delivered materials and their workmanship.
- Studies technical drawings and specifications of Fire Protection System to ensure that installation and other quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes, standards and customer requirements.
- Prepares necessary business correspondence and documents such as daily inspection report, punch lists, etc. in order to properly coordinate with involved teams/departments.
- Participates in the internal and external site audits.
- Completes site quality control instructions and action remedial responses.
- Ensures all technical documents related to site quality control are updated.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Mechanical/Sanitary) or equivalent (with or without license)
- 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Quality Control/Quality Assurance or equivalent.
- Must be knowledgeable in CAD application and has the ability to read and understand technical drawings and specifications
- Must be well versed in general rules and codes to exercise critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Must be organized, systematic and has keen eye to details
- Must have good oral and written communication
- Willing to be assigned in our project in Malate, Manila
- Can start ASAP
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 27-04-2023🌏 Pasig City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 14-04-2023🌏 Caloocan City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Malabon City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 17-04-2023🌏 Taguig City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 19-04-2023🌏 Mandaluyong City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 17-04-2023🌏 Makati City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 25-04-2023🌏 Pateros City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Caloocan City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 21-04-2023🌏 Muntinlupa City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 17-04-2023🌏 Pasay City, National Capital Reg