Quality Assurance Assistant
Location: Ilocos Norte Ilocos Region
1. Complete end to end documentations of project/task given.
2. Assist the BA and QA team
3. Updating and tracking of records of each project/task given
Assistance in the following areas:
1. Responsible in analyzing, capturing and translating the requirements of user to a solution document that will be helpful in designing the software/solution.
2. Ensure that all related (end to end) documentations such as business requirements, process flows, design, project brief, test scripts, user guide, go-live advisory as well as implementation review are properly done and signed off.
3. Ensure that all QA task will pass based on the approved documented requirements.
4. Properly guide the users as well as the programmers to meet fully the requirements needed for a certain task/project.
5. Have a discipline to keep on track the project/task given with possible weekly reporting to update each responsible personnel on their action items.
6. Be able to monitor and track each of the updates being implemented for each software/application.
7. Custodian of all documentations in case there are files or documents need for audit. Should be organized in filing all related documents per project/task in one repository sharepoint.
1. Good communication skills both written and verbal
2. Process/detail oriented
3. Proficient in documentation tools such as Microsoft excel, words, ppt., visio, canva etc.
4. Organize in files and monitoring of projects/tasks given
5. Can manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision
6. Has an initiative to provide recommendation for a project/task given
7. Can manage and lead people/colleagues assigned under him
1. IT / Computer Science / Industrial Engineer or any related field
1. Atleast 6months (OJT experience is considered) to 1 year of working experience preferably with exposure in Software Development Life Cycle.
2. Experience working in a fast-paced environment and ability to manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision.
Assistance in the following areas:
1. Data gathering and completion of requirements from user.
2. Analyzing and translating the requirements of user to a solution document with functional and technical components that will be the basis of both users and IT team for the fixes/new project.
3. Complete documentations per each phases of a project/task given such as Requirements, Project Brief, Process Flows, Design or Mock up, Test Scripts, User Guide, Go Live Advisory and Post Implementation review.
4. Perform and assist QA team in performing QA task through Systems Acceptance Test (SAT).
5. Guide the end user/customer on newly developed system or update prior to implementation through User’s Acceptance Testing (UAT).
6. Updating and on-track record of each project/task given with consistency in following up if seen not meeting the target timeline.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 08-04-2023🌏 Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Region
💸 Negotiate⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Region
💸 ₱14000 - ₱18000⏰ 19-04-2023🌏 Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Region
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-04-2023🌏 Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Region
💸 ₱17100 - ₱22000⏰ 16-04-2023🌏 La Union, Ilocos Region
💸 Negotiate⏰ 26-04-2023🌏 Pangasinan, Ilocos Region
💸 ₱20000 - ₱21000⏰ 22-04-2023🌏 Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Region
💸 Negotiate⏰ 11-04-2023🌏 Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Region
💸 ₱20000 - ₱22000⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Pangasinan, Ilocos Region
💸 ₱16000 - ₱18000⏰ 09-04-2023🌏 Pangasinan, Ilocos Region