Update day: 31-10-2023
Category: Human Resources
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
About the job
This is a role for our site located in Tarlac
Learn, Lead & Grow with the Sitel Barkada
We believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
•GROW AS YOU GO. We invest in you, with internal programs, training and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals. We promote from within. We provide you with the tools, skills and resources to develop, both professionally and personally. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there.
•BE BOLD, BE YOU. #SitelLife represents our commitment to our people -to YOU. It’s about coming exactly as you are. We empower everyone to live their truth, be themselves and use their voice -and we give them a platform to do so.
•WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE AN IMPACT. We strive to make the world a better place and empower others to do the same. We are mission-driven -and we leverage the power of our people to make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
•GAIN STABILITY, EXPAND POSSIBILITIES. We celebrate successes and reward our people for the hard work they do every day. We offer benefits to keep you healthy and happy, such as paid time off and referral bonuses. Plus, fun perks like employee discounts.
•MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE. We value open, honest and constructive conversation. We encourage you to speak up -and we listen when you do. Through MAX, our global community, we leverage our people’s innovative ideas, experiences and feedback to shape and drive the future of Sitel Group.
About Sitel Group®
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to design, build and deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. With our award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience, we improve business results by pairing innovative design thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), automation, and data-driven analytics – with the expertise, emotion, and empathy of our people to Create Connection. Value Conversation.
To learn more, visit philippines.sitel.com or join the conversation on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Day-to-day responsibility for the recruitment and selection activities of the site to employ, place and/or transfer internal and external candidates for coach/supervisor, agent and support staff positions ensuring adequate and timely staffing independently as well as through others. Identifies necessary resources and requests assistance when needed. Builds pool of qualified applicants reducing lead- time required to fill jobs. Assists with ramp at other sites upon request.
- Designs and places employment advertising. Identifies sources of candidates initiating and maintaining relationships with outside sources such as employment agencies, job fair sponsors, and local chambers of commerce. Utilizes multiple sourcing techniques including website postings and employee referral programs and a variety of low-cost recruitment sources. Builds and implements community relations programs related to recruitment strategies.
- Monitors selection criteria and testing techniques to ensure consistent application of assessment methodology and compliance to standards. Tracks and analyzes key metrics and makes recommendations as appropriate based on best practices.
- Bachelors degree in related field required.
- At least 2 years of managerial experience in recruiting non-exempt personnel in a high-volume environment.
We are excited for you to join our Sitel Barkada!
Click on “APPLY NOW!” and it will take you directly to Sitel’s registration portal to start the automated application processes. Please make sure you are ready to proceed and that you are at a location conducive for assessments. Kindly take the time to complete the process to ensure higher chances of acceptance. Good luck!
In case the link fails to take you to the Sitel page, please copy the url below and start your application through the Sitel portal using your browser.
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Zambales, Central Luzon
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Negros Occidental, Western Visayas
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Nueva Ecija, Central Luzon
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Nueva Ecija, Central Luzon