Update day: 10-11-2023
Position: Not Applicable
Job type: Full-time
Job contentWho is L’Oréal?
L’Oréal is the world’s largest and most profitable beauty company. It is present in over 150 countries on five continents. Our portfolio includes more than 35 internationally acclaimed beauty brands including L’Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New York, Nyx Professional Makeup, Lancôme, Kiehl’s, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Urban Decay, Shu Uemura, Biotherm, Clarisonic, Kérastase, L’Oréal Professionnel, Matrix, Vichy and La Roche-Posay.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group’s mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for Excellence and Responsibility.
Why join us?
Being the world’s #1 beauty company, L’Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast-track careers, and early responsibilities. L’Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
Each day at L’Oréal, you will lead the change you want to see. You’ll have no normal day. You’ll strive and drive. You’ll create and forge your own path. You’ll try, fail, try better and succeed. You’ll collaborate with our people, partners, community and grow from experiences and challenges. You’ll be surrounded by the best, pushing yourself to learn fast and changing the future of Beauty.
What will you do?
As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, You Will Work Under The Office Of The Managing Director (OMD), Report To The Regulatory Affairs And Scientific Director, And Be Expected To Do The Following
Contribute to deploying the Group’s regulatory affairs strategy and implementing regulations, notably for cosmetics and chemicals, in product development and marketing.
- Provide technical and regulatory support throughout the product lifecyle
- Participate in compiling regulatory reports in line with quality standards and deadlines
- Contribute to ensuring compliance with relevant rules and local regulations
- Contribute to cross-disciplinary projects initiated within the technical-regulatory network
- Ensure compliance with relevant rules and local regulations by securing Government agencies and/or Control Authority certifications, permits, licenses, and others that are required to enable L’Oréal Philippines, Inc. to implement activities such as but not limited to: product importation, trade, and distribution in the Philippines.
SCIENTIFIC / TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE
Who are we looking for?
- A graduate with a degree in Pharmacy or related
- Displays sensitivity to L’Oréal’s “Métier”
- Passionate about beauty and wants to build a career in the beauty and cosmetics industry
- Has at least 2-5 years of work experience, preferably in Cosmetics and Beauty, Consumer Goods, Pharma
- Highly analytical, agile, entrepreneurial and has strong project management skills
- Exhibits strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Driven, analytical, proactive, and detail-oriented
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Mandaluyong City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 10-12-2023🌏 National Capital Reg, Muntinlupa City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 San Juan City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Paranaque City, National Capital Reg