This is a Specialist role for our HR Governance & Digital Process Team. This is a fast paced role that requires handling multiple ad hoc analytic projects as assigned. Candidate will be responsible for driving efficient reporting for Management and HR globally between multiple HR systems.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating Python scripts to efficiently extract, transform and load files for data integration.
- Generates reports/queries, including writing, maintaining, and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Handles sensitive employment data with professionalism and discretion. Be aware of PI Data and country requirements. Makes sure that security protocols regarding information systems are in place and followed.
- Make recommendations for improving processes to continue to streamline the reporting process.
- Works closely with the other HR teams to understand and manage needed requests
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- 3+ years Human Resources systems, experience in Oracle, preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in HR System reporting and analytics, microsoft suite especially excel
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Working knowledge in SQL
- Experience in coding, deploying and debugging python scripts
Preferred Qualifications and Education:
- Ability to work as a team member
- Detail oriented with strong quantitative skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and manage deadlines as required
- Possesses a strong work ethic for working with confidential information.
- Possesses an analytical mind for determining what the customer is asking for and able to determine their overall needs.
- Demonstrates an ability to teach others how to use various systems effectively.
- At all times maintain and comply with McDermott safety and ethics standards
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
: HR Governance & Digital Process (HR)
: Limited Term
: Jun 14, 2022, 5:51:44 AM
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 15-03-2023🌏 Makati City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 14-03-2023🌏 San Juan City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Mandaluyong City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-03-2023🌏 San Juan City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 08-03-2023🌏 Paranaque City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 San Juan City, National Capital Reg, Malabon City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 16-03-2023🌏 Las Pinas City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 15-03-2023🌏 Caloocan City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 Pasay City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 Mandaluyong City, National Capital Reg