Update day: 04-02-2024
Ready to join Accenture’s team of empowered people? We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. Do you fit the profile? If you do, we’d love to hear from you!
In adherence to Accenture’s process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application.
Who we are:
Accenture in the Philippines is a pioneer in Accenture’s global delivery network. Over the past 30 years, we have expanded our capabilities to become a powerhouse company providing end-to-end technology and business services. As part of Accenture’s global footprint in over 120 countries, covering 40-plus industries, we have been working with the biggest companies in the country and around the globe.
Innovation, a constant at Accenture, enables us to find new ways to stay ahead of our clients’ challenges. Our inclusive, diverse, and strong culture of equality helps us constantly drive innovation in the workplace. By combining our industry expertise and the deep skills of our people with the latest technologies and our uncompromising high-performance standards, we help organizations grow their business and succeed in the digital age.
As a S/4HANA Logistics/Supply Chain Consultant, you will be the part of our team of experts responsible for creating a detailed blueprint for the development requirements of S/4HANA, and for providing business and functional support around SAP modules. You will also be in charge of the configuration and functions for any of the following areas:
- Materials Management
- Inventory Management
- Sales and Distribution
- Production Planning
- Quality Management
- Plant Maintenance
- Provide business and functional support on SAP modules, particularly for conversions from legacy SAP systems to SAP S/4HANA.
- Assess impact and gaps in the current business processes and configuration for the SAP module vs. the equivalent in SAP S/4HANA, and provide alternatives and recommendations on the delta design.
- Provide technology consulting expertise and develop functional and technical specifications for the delta design, and for tools to support the SAP S/4HANA conversion.
- Execute the necessary system configuration to enable to SAP S/4HANA conversion.
- Lead testing and defect resolution in the context of SAP S/4HANA conversions.
- May be required to travel out of the country to drive workshops and training sessions with clients
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree
- Preferably 2+ years’ experience in SAP ERP as a Logistics/Supply Chain functional consultant
- Must demonstrate the dependencies and integration with other SAP modules (e.g. FI, CO, etc.)
- ECC Practitioners will be given upskilling training, to be job ready for S/4HANA implementations
- Ready to travel out of the country for possible onshore responsibilities, such as providing technology consulting expertise, and driving workshops and training sessions.
- Good interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication
- Able to work under pressure without any supervision, and a good team player
What’s in it for you?
- At Accenture you will work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest technologies. You’ll be immersed in industry best practices such as event-driven architectures and domain-driven design.
- Accenture will continually invest in your learning and growth. You’ll work with Accenture’s certified practitioners, and Accenture will support you in growing your own tech stack and certifications.
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Expanded paternity leave up to 30 days*
- Employee Stock Purchase Pan
- Loyalty and Christmas Gift
- Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Car and housing plan
- Company-sponsored trainings like upskilling and certification
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
*Terms and conditions apply
What we believe
All our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger, and more durable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process, they will be happy to assist you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The company provides an equal opportunity employment and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 08-03-2024🌏 Bohol, Central Visayas
⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Bohol, Central Visayas
⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Bicol Region, Catanduanes, Negros Oriental
⏰ 04-03-2024🌏 Negros Oriental, Central Visayas
⏰ 22-03-2024🌏 Central Visayas, Bohol
⏰ 08-03-2024🌏 Bohol, Central Visayas
⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 Bohol, Central Visayas