Senior Team Lead, Service Delivery
☞ Teletech Corporate_OCF_2015_LUZON
Location: Calabarzon & Mimaropa Batangas
At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Senior Team Lead, Service Delivery in Lipa be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll be Doing Do you have a passion for leading, mentoring and coaching? Looking for an opportunity to learn more about the industry, gain direct management experience, and work closely with an iconic brand? In this role, you’ll support and motivate Team Leads to make sure they’re on track to meet goals and motivate their teams. You’ll work to answer associate questions, resolve issues, provide feedback and know when to escalate to the next level of support. You’re an instrumental part in creating and maintaining a positive work environment for your team, ensuring we meet client requests and needs and acknowledge a job well done.
You’ll report to the Manager, Service Delivery. We’re looking for an experienced leader to Act as one, as you will encourage and motivate you team to resolve issues, accomplish goals and influence their career mobility.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Mentor Team Leads to ensure achievement of company and client goals while addressing employee related issues and coordinating training on new or revised information relating to services, products or processes of projects
- Bring your time management and organizational skills to help support Team Leads on their multiple, complex, on‐going tasks and projects
What You Bring to the Role
- Associate degree, technical school or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year call center or equivalent work experience
- Continuously promote a performance-driven culture and always work towards reaching for amazing
- Engage and support your team in making sure they have the proper tools and systems to accomplish day-to-day tasks
- Consistently mentor and inspire others
- Customer focused mindset
- Computer savvy
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes... all the competitive compensation, performance bonus opportunities, benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
About TTEC Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 21-04-2023🌏 Batangas, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 27-04-2023🌏 Laguna, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 ₱13000 - ₱18200⏰ 11-04-2023🌏 Laguna, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 22-04-2023🌏 Laguna, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 16-04-2023🌏 Rizal, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 25-04-2023🌏 Batangas, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 17-04-2023🌏 Quezon, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 ₱18000 - ₱20000⏰ 18-04-2023🌏 Cavite, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 14-04-2023🌏 Cavite, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
💸 Negotiate⏰ 19-04-2023🌏 Batangas, Calabarzon & Mimaropa