Category: IT - Software
Job type: Full-time
Job contentOverview Of The Role-
The CSC Operations Lead is responsible in managing day to day operations and service level agreements to ensure client, service provider and stakeholder satisfaction.
Monitor and ensure SLA’s are met, issues escalated and prioritized
Ensure customer, service provider and stakeholder satisfaction
Identify operational gaps and drive to ensure closure
Manage stakeholder communications and maintain long term healthy customer relationships with client and internal teams
What This Job Involves-
Standing at the forefront of team delivery.
As the person in charge, you’ll assemble and lead a team, and establish effective organisational structure and working procedures for the group. This role demands efficient team management skills, which you’ll exhibit by identifying the team’s objectives and allotting resources, to achieve optimal results and meet the company’s target profits. Likewise, you’ll be in charge of managing and monitoring the different stages of the processes. Furthermore, your proven track record in team management will come in handy, as you’ll be in charge of facilitating negotiations, analyses and meetings with authorities.
Roles And Responsibilities-
- Includes working with Clients and Service Providers for a specific requirement which includes but not limited to Provider On boarding, answering phone calls or emails from customers and providers to provide quick resolution on issues / respond to questions they may have
- Manage team of PM’s responsible for on boarding of service providers for each new Corrigo client
- Attend kick-off/weekly deployment calls and provide statuses
- Work with client to develop training requirements and introduction letter
- Constant communication to connect providers to new client
- Loading of provider information (COI, rate card, etc.) into each client instance.
- Provisioning of each new Enterprise/NOC instance to assure proper service provider invitation and billing
- Management of Branches product, including both training of some pros and building Branches for others
- Oversight on team members’ deliverables
- Branches support and/or creation
- Handle incoming connection support inquiries by Desk.com
- Handle incoming connection support inquiries by phone
- Spearhead BSN efforts
- Contact each potential BSN provider to explain what BSN is in relation to Corrigo
- Liaison to JLL Procurement Team (Sourcing and SCMP group)
- Point person for onboarding/connection escalations
- Provide weekly reporting for on boarding projects
- Weekly connection and ReadyPro reporting
- Main contact for all provider billing issues and credit approvals
- Handle provider billing inquiries and credit approval requests
Conduct periodic reviews and evaluations of team members
Analyse monthly performance reports / scorecards / QA reports and provide recommendations for performance improvement
Ensure that the overall infrastructure service delivery is as per SLA
Responsible for risk management, incident management and overall escalation / risk mitigation of services offered
Participate in professional and personal development programs
Adhoc tasks assigned
Sound like you? To apply, you need to be-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems / Computer Science/ Computer Engineering / Business IT or other relevant disciplines
- With 2-5 years’ experience in helpdesk service delivery
- Good experience in Stakeholder Management, Change Management, Vendor Management, Risk Management
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to meet tight deadlines
- Result Oriented, self-motivated and proactive in resolving issues and identifying new opportunities
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills with the ability to provide quick resolutions to problems on hand
- Proficient in Salesforce, Excel, Powepoint, G2M/Webex, Desk.com
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay, and benefits package.
We will also require you to register in our career site- https-//www.us.jll.com/en/careers to capture your details in our system.
To ensure that you progress the soonest with your application please have basic pre-employment requirements ready (NBI clearance, official transcript of records, government IDs, etc.)
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 15-03-2023🌏 Muntinlupa City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 16-03-2023🌏 Makati City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 Paranaque City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Las Pinas City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Caloocan City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 Navotas City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 12-03-2023🌏 Valenzuela City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 15-03-2023🌏 Manila City, National Capital Reg