Specialist 2, Post Booking Order Administration
☞ Emerson Electric Asia Ltd. ROHQ
Location: National Capital Reg Caloocan City
Emerson is relentless in delivering our brand promise to provide solutions that bring greater value to our customers – including a seamless, high-quality front-to-end support. By joining us as a Specialist 2, Post Booking Administration, you get to echo this promise as Emerson’s frontline representative providing outstanding customer care experience.
In this capacity, you will be given the opportunity to leverage on your customer care experience by handling escalated customer contact inquiries and provide appropriate solutions. This gives you a very vital role in shaping the customer’s first impression on Emerson and the solutions we offer.
This role is expected provide post-sales support to Emerson Automation Solutions Manila- Australia and New Zealand in terms of order management and non-technical inquiries.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply now and join our team in Quezon City, Philippines.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Perform Post Booking Administration such as the following:
- Order Entry
- Escalations Handling
- Records Management
- Allocates Requests/Tasks/Emails to appropriate individual/support group (Workload and Escalation Management)
- Conducts basic/overview/ awareness training on product, process, and business tools.
- Updates/revises training syllabi, course outlines, lesson plans, and content of existing materials (e.g., presentations, evaluation tools, etc.) for all training courses.
- Conducts Product/Functional-related Learning Sessions to junior peers.
- Participates in the execution of Functional Unit Strategic Initiatives/Programs to support the objectives of the management.
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any 4-year course, any field
- Minimum of 3 years actual experience in related documentation management, data entry and/or data administration support or functions.
- Basic Knowledge of measurement and process automation products/technologies/services
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office Applications (e.g., MS Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Applicable business processes and systems tools (e.g., SharePoint; CRM; Oracle.)
- English language proficient
- General understanding of the quote-to-cash process
WHO YOU ARE:
You have a strong drive for results and exhibits passion and enthusiasm to get things done. With excellent communication skills, you can effectively communicate ideas and influence key stakeholders. You are interpersonal savvy and able to collaborate and effectively work with people across any level.
Our Offer to You:
Make a difference with the work you do
By joining Emerson as a Specialist 2, Post Booking Administration, you will be given the opportunity to make a difference with the relevant and critical work you do for the core of our business – our customers.
Emerson is committed to creating a global workplace that supports diversity and embraces inclusion. We attract, develop, and retain exceptional people in an inclusive environment, where all employees can reach their greatest potential.
We are committed to the ongoing development of our employees because we know that it’s critical to the success of our company as a truly global entity. Our training programs and initiatives focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership. We provide a wide range of development opportunities, including face-to-face and virtual training, mentorship and coaching, project management, and on-the-job training.
Get to Know Us
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 12-04-2023🌏 Pateros City, National Capital Reg, Valenzuela City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 26-04-2023🌏 Pateros City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 26-04-2023🌏 Pasig City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 22-04-2023🌏 Malabon City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 20-04-2023🌏 Manila City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 21-04-2023🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg
💸 FROM⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 17-04-2023🌏 Taguig City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Taguig City, National Capital Reg