Update day: 14-02-2024
At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
Come and be a part of this success.
About the Role
As the Specialist, Data Analytics, Group Risk Insurance and Audit GRIA you will execute the end-to-end development and maintenance of Business Intelligence tools and platforms in line with data management and governance standards to deliver high quality data driven insights for business strategy and operations In this role you will be responsible for :
- Utilizing Power BI to build interactive and visually appealing dashboards and reports with the following parameters:
Building multi-dimensional data models Developing strong data documentation about algorithms, parameters, models Performing detailed analysis on tested and deployed Power BI scripts Identifying the requirements and develop custom charts accordingly
- Using your Advanced Excel capabilities, including pivot tables, lookups, complex formulas and macros to streamline and automate business processes
- Developing and communicating insights that guide data driven action and decision making.
- Identifying and assesing risks, making risk informed decisions, using BHP’s risk management framework and builds a risk aware culture to support safe and productive performance outcomes.
- Engaging the capabilities of the organization
- Knowing your customer and you are obsessed with meeting their needs.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills with proven ability to deliver actionable insights
- Data Modelling, able to design data model /concept and understand the solution architecture in Cloud infrastructure
- Strong Business Intelligence experience - Building dashboards and reporting tools end to end
- Advanced in Power BI, Tableau, SQL, VBA, Python – desirable also in ACL, Snowflake, AWS, Azure, Spotfire
- Proven ability to communicate insights and recommendations to senior stakeholders clearly and concisely, both in verbal and written formats
About Our Process
At BHP, we are committed to employing individuals who align with the BHP Charter Values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicants suitability for a role including police / criminal background checks, medical, drug and alcohol testing, due diligence checks, right to work checks, and/or reference checks.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people, BHP requires employees in Australia to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in line with BHP’s Covid Policy and any relevant State health directives. If you are applying for a role at BHP please consider this requirement when submitting your application. BHP will also adhere to any relevant health directives that may be made that affects our workforce.Supporting a Diverse Workforce
The size and magnitude of our business not only provides significant opportunity for professional development, but also attractive salary packages with performance-based bonuses and a unique BHP employee share program.
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.-
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 16k⏰ 17-03-2024🌏 Makati City, National Capital Reg
💸 80k⏰ 21-03-2024🌏 Makati City, National Capital Reg
💸 17k⏰ 07-03-2024🌏 Makati City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 14-03-2024🌏 Manila City, National Capital Reg
💸 FROM⏰ 10-03-2024🌏 National Capital Reg, Las Pinas City