START ASAP! IT Service Desk Analyst (CUBAO)
☞ TELUS International Philippines, Inc.
Location: Las Pinas City National Capital Reg
- Responsible for Global first level IT Service Desk support to internal and external customers and secures first time resolution resulting in minimal recurring issues. Ensures quality services in accordance with departmental standards and guidelines. Demonstrates positive customer service orientation resulting in high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Single Point of Contact for all IT concerns raised by the operations / WFM and IT Groups. Responds to telephone calls and email messages from users requesting for assistance. Logs and keeps records of customer/employee queries.
- Responds to telephone calls and email messages from users requesting for assistance.
- Provides Tier 1 level of IT Service Desk support to internal customers and ensures quality services to gain high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Respond to escalation of application, systems, network, telecoms problem received from various team members (i.e. IT Support, Command Center, Client).
- Interprets problems and analyzes possible causes of hardware and software failure.
- Escalates cases / issues to colleagues within the department (i.e. Network Administrator,
- Systems Administrator, I.T. Managers) when needing their input and expertise and ensures that
- The problems are isolated and addressed when cases are passed-on to such groups.
- Create tickets for network, systems, telecoms, and application related requests, incidents and direct ownership for tracking the resolution of escalated incidents.
- Effectively communicates critical incident to Incident manager and the rest of Management Staff (i.e. Supervisor, Manager, Director, VP, and Client).
- Ensures that open / pending cases are addressed and closed within the appropriate time frame, and the proper communication of such cases to the next shift for continuity.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- 4 Full-Time position(s) available.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Mandaluyong City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 11-04-2023🌏 Manila City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Navotas City, National Capital Reg, Las Pinas City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 08-04-2023🌏 Mandaluyong City, National Capital Reg
Call Center Agents | No Bpo Experience | Fresh Grads | One Day Hiring ! -💸 Negotiate⏰ 04-04-2023🌏 Manila City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-04-2023🌏 Navotas City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 12-04-2023🌏 Navotas City, National Capital Reg, Malabon City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 13-04-2023🌏 Muntinlupa City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 18-04-2023🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg, Valenzuela City
Japanese KYC and AML Specialist/ Risk Management (Hybrid Set-up, Open to JLPT N4 Passer)💸 Negotiate⏰ 03-04-2023🌏 Pateros City, National Capital Reg