Update day: 14-02-2024
Category: Human Resources
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentCompany Description
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
You are a strong contributor to the store steering team; you lead the store HR team, provides HR subject matter expertise, process HR operations matters and ensure that the HR strategies are locally translated into action in the most effective and efficient way in order to fulfil the purpose of the function.
- You ensure the people strategy, principles/guidelines and relevant business plans relate and come together in a local HR action plan that is operationally implemented and lived up to;
- You secure an up-to-date succession process and plan by influencing the managers in taking the lead with special focus on talents and high-performing potentials;
- You ensure that remuneration practices in the store are competitive related to local market which enables us to attract and retain the right people in our business;
- You make sure that the salary review process are handled in a structured and professional way;
- You ensure that the store has a systematic approach to learning and development following the learning staircase when building business competence;
- You support managers in the development talk/performance appraisals process;
- You ensure that the store represent an environment with both high job satisfaction and a high job commitment.
This role requires flexibility in work hours depending on store operational requirements. Working on public holidays and weekends.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 FROM⏰ 22-03-2024🌏 Laguna, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Occidental Mindoro, Calabarzon & Mimaropa
⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Misamis Oriental, Northern Mindanao, Pangasinan
⏰ 06-03-2024🌏 Valenzuela City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Malabon City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 Taguig City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 22-03-2024🌏 Manila City, National Capital Reg