Update day: 20-01-2024
Position: Not Applicable
Job type: Full-time
Job content“Reimagine the possibilities” at Johnson and Johnson Global Finance! We live this motto every day by creating game-changing business solutions for the world’s largest and most broadly-based healthcare company. As a member of our Global Finance team, you will have exclusive access to a network of financial professionals located in over 60 countries. This new network will help you build on your current skills and explore opportunities to grow your career in J&J.
At J&J Global Finance, we value ideas for innovation and improvement and are committed to diversity and inclusion. Together we will reimagine business processes to become more effective, more efficient, and improve customer experience. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This role will be part of the Global Services Finance team in the Inventory & COGS Accounting process area. The Global Services Finance organization provides best-in-class, cost-effective financial Services and compliance—in a J&J way—to our Operating Companies around the world.
The Inventory & COGS Accounting team is responsible for complete and accurate accounting for all Inventory, Distribution, Costing and Other Costs Not In Standard (OCNIS) . This includes but is not limited to managing Inventory & Distribution costs which includes focus on reserves, revaluations and adjustments (eg Stock counts adjustments) partnering closely with Supply Chain colleagues.
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of the department including work allocation, scheduling, establishment of timelines and other related activities.
- Performs supervisory duties including hiring, performance evaluation, disciplinary actions, etc. Ensures accuracy of inventory accounting.
- Monitors the preparation and distribution of timely and accurate operating/financial statements to both internal management and external users.
- Compiles data for managerial reports as required, including product line profitability, price realization, and analysis of allowances.
- Monitors and facilitates month-end and yearend close activities.
- Supports the analysis and interpretation of results, along with the preparation of financial and operating reports to provide a basis for management planning and operating controls.
- Suggests changes in and additions to accounting practices and procedures.
- Timely closing & execution of financial periods as per closing calendar and in accordance with SLA commitments, fully observing Compliance, Internal Audit & SOX requirements
- Responsible for executing accounting and daily operations for Inventory & COGS Accounting process area
- Deep expertise, fully knowledgeable of the Worldwide Procedures and compliance requirements for respective areas
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place, in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings
- Execute global Strategy & Solutions in line with taxonomy
- Support Process Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and Operational Key Contacts (OKC’s) to ensure cross sector, cross region and cross process alignment, ensuring good documentation is maintained and consistency of a global approach
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s level degree or equivalent is required, preferably in accounting or finance
- 5+ years of professional experience is required
- Experience Leading a Team/People Management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Be open to new ideas, rapid change and embracing new technologies
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Experience in a Shared Service Centre of a multinational corporation or BPO
- Experience in a Global Account to Report function of a large multi-state company
- Ability to handle ambiguity and fluid situations, demonstrating a pragmatic approach
- Successfully manage multiple priorities, be very organized and work efficiently to tight deadlines
- Solid US GAAP accounting knowledge
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 01-03-2024🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 15-03-2024🌏 Makati City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 01-03-2024🌏 Manila City, National Capital Reg
💸 30k⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 National Capital Reg
💸 UP TO⏰ 15-03-2024🌏 National Capital Reg
💸 UP TO⏰ 05-03-2024🌏 National Capital Reg
💸 18k⏰ 05-03-2024🌏 National Capital Reg
💸 27k⏰ 10-03-2024🌏 Makati City, National Capital Reg
💸 FROM⏰ 13-03-2024🌏 National Capital Reg
💸 45k⏰ 17-03-2024🌏 Mandaluyong City, National Capital Reg