Systems and Database Administrator
☞ First Metro Securities Brokerage Corporation
Location: Pasay City National Capital Reg
- Provides technical expertise and recommendations in assessing IT application software and takes lead in application software projects and initiatives;
- Supervises the day-to-day server management to include, but not limited to, Applications and Database Servers, Web Servers, Mail Servers, Back-office and File servers for proper operability and availability in all environments (Production, Development, Test and Disaster Recovery) and sites;
- Monitors and maintains Server Operating Systems (OS) Core Systems and Applications;
- Manages Domain,Systems and Applications User Access controls and policies;
- Coordinates with MBTC-MTP, PSBank Systems Operations and Support Department and ePLDT DR site support for the maintenance of Co-located Production Servers and Related Applications;
- Updates the Front End / Trading System (Technistock) with authorized Back Office Data
- Performs data integrity testing of Back-ups of critical data;
- Provides Systems and Database end-user support;
- Escalates enhancement requests and faults encountered to the appropriate System Vendors as well as testing and deployment of said enhancements and corresponding corrective patches;
- Complies with internal and external policies and regulations;
- Performs other responsibilities that may be assigned.
- Education Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology related field.
- Experience At least 3 to 5 years experience in Windows Systems, Virtualized Server Environments and Relational Database Systems.
- Knowledge CITRIX Virtual Systems Administration (XenCenter), Administration of a Microsoft Windows environment (Active Directory), Microsoft Exchange Messaging Systems, Web Server Administration running Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS 7 and up), Microsoft SQL and MySQL database platforms;
- Basic knowledge and use of different programming languages such as VB6, ******, ******* and PHP;
- Basic knowledge of network systems, protocols and applications a plus.
- Skills Possesses problem solving capabilities; ability to apply technical standards, principles, theories and techniques; ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel; strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Personality Works well both alone or in a team setting, resourceful, organized, diligent, analytical, team-player, goal-oriented.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 18-04-2023🌏 Pateros City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 21-04-2023🌏 Taguig City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 21-04-2023🌏 Malabon City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 18-04-2023🌏 Pasig City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 18-04-2023🌏 Taguig City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Mandaluyong City, National Capital Reg, Paranaque City
💸 Negotiate⏰ 21-04-2023🌏 Pasig City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 08-04-2023🌏 Paranaque City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Navotas City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 17-04-2023🌏 Taguig City, National Capital Reg, Mandaluyong City