Update day: 31-10-2023
Category: Education / Training
Position: Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
Job type: Full-Time
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Plantilla Item No. :OSEC-DECSB-TCH2-541675-2016
Salary/Job/Pay Grade :12
Monthly Salary : Php 26,052.00
- Applicants for a permanent appointment: RA 1080 (Teacher); if not RA 1080 eligible, they must pass the LET within five (5) years after the date of first hiring ? Applicants for a contractual position : None required ? Practitioners (part-time);None required
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in the relevant strand/subject; or any Bachelor’s degree plus at least 6 units towards Master’s degree in the relevant strand/subject (ACADEMIC)
- None Required
- None Required
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than May 17, 2021.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212,
Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTSare advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
LEAH L. ERAYA
Administrative Officer IV (HRMO)
Arteche Boulevard Brgy. 7,Catbalogan City,6700, Philippines
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 South Cotabato, Soccsksargen
💸 FROM⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Central Visayas
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Cagayan, Cagayan Valley
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Surigao del Sur, Caraga
💸 FROM⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Makati City, National Capital Reg
💸 UP TO⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 National Capital Reg
💸 FROM⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Calabarzon & Mimaropa, Laguna
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Camiguin, Northern Mindanao