Update day: 20-02-2024
Category: IT - Software
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Title: Customer Database Coordinator
Job Location: Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
Why we’re awesome?
SupportNinja is redefining the outsourcing space. Our mission is to “Show the World a Better way to Outsource”. What does this mean?
We are more than just a call center - we challenge the status quo with the greatest people and the latest technology. SupportNinja provides a personalized, modern and ethical approach that allows us to provide faster, smarter support than our competitors.
We work with some of the world’s most disruptive companies across the tech, lifestyle, music and e-commerce spaces. Our services include customer support for apps, content moderation for streaming music services, B2B lead generation for SaaS companies, and back-office support for one of the world’s largest nonprofits. Our client roster includes HotelTonight, Warner Music/Level, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, SeatGeek, and more.
Be a Ninja and enjoy the following benefits:
- Fun, fast-paced environment where you can stretch your creativity
- Stress-free start up accounts
- HMO upon hire + 1 dependent upon regularization!
- Life Insurance upon hire
- 10 Paid time off upon regularization + 1 Birthday leave every year!
- Competitive Salary
- Supervises and oversees the deployment of Operation Leaders and Ninjas to their respective team and accounts and all technical related activities such as equipment, tools, technologies, and the likes
- Supervises account deliverables ensuring that all tasks are completed in a timely manner; Initiates minutes of the meeting always
- Supervises and develops strategies upon closing of account deal which includes support ratio, Job Analysis, IT requirements, and other training and operational platforms
- Reviews and suggests revisions, if necessary, the Master Service Agreement; conducts periodic reviews with the Client Success and Implementations Manager for the continuous improvement of the services being offered
- Assess and recommends performance improvement methods in light of client requirements and recommend solution changes that optimize value for both client and ninjas
- Complete customer-facing documentation throughout the implementation process- such as business reviews, workbooks, and sign-off agreements, etc.
- Conducts periodic reviews and alignments with the Recruitment team to enhance and improve the strategies to capture potential hires
- Conducts periodic reviews with the Training & Quality team for the overall readiness of materials and processes upon fulfillment of the hiring requirements
- Reviews and analyzes the training performance of new hires within their first 90 days in the account from go-live date; implements the overall nesting program of the company and ensures readiness of the employees upon completion in the same period.
- Works with the O&TD, PSD, and Client Success Team in building the accounts’ scorecard in compliance with the Job Analysis and scorecard process; ensures strategic and objective Key Performance Indicators are in place within the first 90 days of the account from go-live date.
- Conducts calibration sessions with Operations Leaders for the creation and implementation of Key Performance Indicators up to the first 90 days of the account from the go-live date.
- Reviews, recommends, and implements improvements on the company’s overall coaching process; ensures calibration on the implementation of the coaching process within the first 90 days of the account from the go-live date.
- Oversees the effective implementation of the Update Management process of the new accounts up to the first 90 days from the go-live date.
- Oversees and provides guidance to the daily operations of the accounts and ensures achievement of the Service Level Agreements and each employees’ Key Performance Indicators up to the first 90 days of the account from the go-live date.
- Assists Team Managers in actively managing the accounts and conducts formal handoff of accounts to the Senior Operations Manager and Operations Manager upon the completion and success of the nesting phase of the accounts for strategic and high-level matters once the first 90 days from the go-live date has been completed.
- Handles end to end transition/ramp-up of new and existing accounts and collaborates with Client Services and Operations in managing the project scope and schedule
- Develops the overall transition project plan and guides the leaders in creating the per-process/ workstream project plan
- Follows Implementations Playbook & strives for continuous improvements in the playbook documentation
- Formulates, designs, constructs proposals, costs cases, presents transition solution internally/ externally, and constructs transition implementation plan for new client proposals (RFP or RFI), in conjunction with the Client Services and Operations
- Serves as point of contact with the Client Services team, Operations, the implementation team & senior management to provide a 360 degrees view of transition management.
- Forecasts all possible risks that can adversely impact project timelines are highlighted timely & mitigation plans are in place; Prepares internal risk management procedures, change management procedures, issue management procedures, problem management procedures, and quality management procedures
- Leads and executes structured governance with key workstreams involved in transition implementation
- Manages high-impact internal projects and drives internal high-impact initiatives well and receives excellent internal customer feedback.
- Graduate of BSBA - Operations Management or any trade equivalent; experience and familiarity with Project Management essential principles
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience in the same position, serving all implementations and transition processes of a whole organization
- Strong organizational, time management, project management, and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; beyond satisfactory business communication skills, both in written and verbal
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties; Must be an expert at developing and maintaining positive and productive relationships with clients; impeccable communications skills and ability to understand clients’ needs is imperative.
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Google Office applications; Working knowledge on CRM tools and BPO practices
- Exceptional level of leadership skills; Must be a strategic thinker; able to understand the ‘Big picture’, able to think quickly and adeptly while solving complex problems; Ability to operate with minimal guidance; must be able to exercise sound judgment and decision making in challenging situations.
- Experience coordinating & planning with clients directly highly preferred; Able to build collaborative relationships with supervisors and peers; able to delegate responsibilities with ease; able to provide constructive feedback and praise; able to understand and educate others
- Proficiency in English spoken and written language
- Must be an independent self-starter possessing excellent time management skills and be able to manage multiple implementation activities simultaneously.
The duties and responsibilities listed above describe the post as it is in general terms and are not definitive. The post holder is expected to accept any reasonable alterations that may from time to time be necessary.
Powered by JazzHR
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 03-03-2024🌏 Negros Occidental, Western Visayas
⏰ 03-03-2024🌏 Antique, Western Visayas
⏰ 03-03-2024🌏 Negros Occidental, Western Visayas